CHAPTER 15

Hi babes now its still me now to continue to journey i never finished.
x
-A

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

I closed my eyes shut. Waiting for his lips to land on mine, to touch mine. But it never did. I open my eyes to see Luke looking behind him.

What i just witnessed a few seconds ago was totally fucking embarassing.

"oh look," Calum said childishly, eyeing to both our hands, oh yeah i forgot. I removed mine from his.

" Guys! They're just here!" He hollered. Luke helped me stand unto my feet, dusting off the sand that was on me.

"we've been looking for you two since we've thought Luke has already taken your vriginity" he smirks, i just swat him harder than intended but he didnt bulge, am  i that  damn weak?

I went ahead since both of them were having their bro talk. Noticing that it's already noon, i changed into my swim suit and headed to the beach.

I like to swim alone since i have been thinking a lot of things and i never really got the chance to enjoy this place. I placed all my bag down into the sand and ran towards the water. It's not that cold since its noon and the sun is out.

A tad while i decided to lie down on where people usualy lie when theyre going to tan. 

I heard someone closing the sliding doors so someone must've came out. Peering over to see mikey alone. He stayed beside where i lied down.

"Hiii" i speak up

"Alyssa is that you? I didnt notice you since you were smokin hot" he compliments

"Oh shush, wait where is luke?" I asked, having my shades brought up on my head

"In his room" he smirks "you do know he likes you right?"

"Huh what? No, what is up with everyone telling me he likes me" i raise both my hands dramatically

"It is because it is true" he proves

"Well if it is why cant he speak up for himself?" Seriously, people just kept making my hopes up and then i ending up with nothing.

"He can but he's waiting for the right time" he winks at me and running to the water splashing.

LUKE'S P.O.V

Hearing mikey tell alyssa i like her too just makes me want to run up to her and tell her i love her and just kiss her. But i cant. Just yet. I've been wanting to tell her but Erika kept showing up and i dont get the chance to.

She is so hot, staying out even if there is no sun. She makes me want to go out and lie down beside her but Erika is bugging me, i dont want to be mean but im just being nice to her. Now she might think im into her too.

SHORT CHAPTER FORGIVE MEEE
'YOU'VE GOT THAT JAMES DEAN DAY DREAM LOOK IN YOUR EYES AND IVE GOT THAT RED LIP CLASSIC THING THAT YOU LIKE AND WHEN WE GO CRASHING DOWN WE COME BACK EVERYTI- ok ill stop. Wait i cant. I just fucking love that beautiful song ;"(