CHAPTER 7

Still ALYSSA'S P.O.V

After venting everything to Fiona she finally catches up since it has been a long time we updated everything that's happening.

"You know what? I'd love to come with you to Sydney." she smiles " like its getting so boring here, almost everyday it rains!" she complains

"This is gonna be so fun! start packing babe, we'll leave tonight"

Bringing Fiona would be so much fun. Introducing her to my friends and all.

I need to stop worrying about what will happen after summer though.

"ah-li-sah, hey you there?" i snapped out of my thoughts

"oh yeah, just zoned out ---- Whats taking you so long to pack your stuff?"

"almost done" she hollered "so how are ya? like your love life mushy stuff? ----Wait how bout that guy in the amusement park?"

"We broke up last year knowing we're meant to be just friends, " she smiles " but i did i meet this guy and i think we ZINGED, im not sure" i shrugged, i dont really know or maybe he's just too nice.

"ZINGED? like love at first sight? oooh..." I said catching up

" i guess but like i said im not sure. yet" she confirmed

"is he hot?" she nods and smiled goofily, day dreaming about him.

" are you done now?" after like a minute or two

"Yep ready" she claps excitedly

" you took that long and thats only the stuff you packed?!" i say, twisting the door knob open

" what? i gotta buy me some new clothes too"

It has been a week after i took fiona out to see sydney. Everything is going good.

"Wait slow down" i say as Fiona calms down.

"So let me get this clear. You like Mike-" Michael suddenly barges into the room interupting me. I went to the the boys' flat to hang out and maybe invite Fiona , but seeing she's already here and the boys are gone, probably went to go get breakfast.

"Who likes me..?" he smirks. Whilst he heads to the mini kitchenette grabbing a bottled water. Guess he's waiting for one of us to answer. He sat beside Fiona ;) having his arm stretched wide on the back of the sofa.

"What Alyssa meant was" she inhales for some air "That i like-"

"Microwaves, using microwaves, because who doesn't?" i say as i look at michael thinking that he's not buying it. But thank God that he just let it aside.

"mhmm... So the boys forced me to be the one to tell you guys becau-"

"just get to the point mike" i say

"Okay okay, geez. Wanna come with us to the water park? C'mon it'll be fun "

"Is that even a question?! of course" Fiona stands up. Mikey just send out a chuckle.

"We'll pick you up at 3 in your rooms"

"sure. we'll just go pack stuff and shit. bye" closing the door shut with our feet bringing us to the lift.

"oh my god thank you Alyssa! you are a life saver" she attacks me with her hugs.

"what can i say" i say proudly.

The lift finally made its 'DING' noise and we head to our separate rooms. I jingle my keys in my hands as we walk on a quick pace.

"see ya later." i smiled and head in.

Minutes passed to an hour and i couldnt stand my inecurities.

I grabbed my phone and dialed fiona.

"why are you calling me? my room is just beside yours"

"i know i know i just need your opinion..."

"mmhmm go on"

"should i wear 2 peice or.. like the one suit?"

"Do i need to get luke in there to tell you to wear the 2 peice? this is your chance to show off that body and rip luke's jaws off y'know"

"oh shut up what part of luke doesnt like me and im not his type dont you get?" I said annoyed.

"the part that it aint true, anyways we need to hurry our tits girl, the dogs are waiting"

sorry babes, short chapter again
x