06- The Half Demon

"Y/N seriously I gotta ask what do you have against eyepatches." Reiner asked.

The cadets were all at a table eating breakfast before training when Reiner asked the question. Everyone stopped what they were doing the moment he asked. They knew how she felt about people asking or talking about her eye, so they were interested to see how this would play out.

"I just don't like them. Why? You got a problem with my eye or something?" Y/N said, clearly annoyed. Her voice sounded deadly, like at any moment she was gonna walk over and kill him.

"No I don't I'm just saying that's one nasty eye you got there. And that scar running across it only adds to how gross it looks." Reiner said, going back to eating his food. The group looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"If my eye bothers you that much why don't you stop looking at my face then." Y/N said, going back to her meal as well. "Just saying it makes you look demonic." Reiner muttered loud enough for Y/N to hear.

"I'll show you demonic." Y/N said, taking the knife Levi had given her out of its holster and standing up before Jean placed his hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Take it easy there feisty. I'm sure he wasn't trying to piss you off. Probably just pure curiosity. After all, we've all known each other for 2 years now yet we hardly know anything about each other." Jean said. "Yeah I'm sure he didn't mean to upset you, Y/N." Armin said.

"Well I'd say it only makes her look like half a demon since only one of her eyes is like that y'know." Sasha said, paying more attention to her food than the conversation.

"A half demon, huh?" Y/N thought out loud. "Personally I like it. It sounds like a cool nickname." Armin said encouragingly to which the group agreed.

"Hang on if Y/N gets a cool nickname I want one too." Connie said. "Actually you already have a nickname." Jean said. "Wait seriously what is it?"

"Baldy." Everyone said at once.

"C'mon that's not a cool nickname." Connie said, crossing his arms. "Still better than being called suicidal maniac." Jean said.

"At least my nickname isn't horse face, right Jean-boy!" Eren said standing up and slamming his hands on the table.

"I TOLD YOU TO FORGET ABOUT THAT!" Jean said also standing up.

But before the two boys could start fighting Mikasa and Y/N grab them by the collars of their shirts and force them to sit back down.

"Couldn't you have held back a little Mikasa? That really hurt." Eren said, fixing his shirt. "Trust me I'm pretty sure Y/N pulled me down harder than Mikasa did to you." Jean said. "No way. Have you seen Mikasa? I saw her lifting 3 crates full of food like it was nothing." Eren said. "What's your point? I once saw Y/N leave a massive dent in a tree after she punched it." Jean said.

"If you guys would like to find out who's stronger between me and Mikasa, I wouldn't mind switching which idiot I gotta babysit. What about you." Y/N said, looking over towards Mikasa. "I could use a break from Eren." She responded.

"No we're good thanks." Both boys said in response hanging their heads low.

"Anyways I want a different nickname." Connie said. "Alright then you're now bald eagle." Y/N said. "That's worse! What even is a bald eagle? Also what are everyone's nicknames here?" Connie said.

"Well Y/N is now the half demon. Jean is horse face and Jean-Boy. Eren is called suicidal maniac. Sasha is lovingly called Potato girl. And you're baldy, well I guess now it's bald eagle. But otherwise that's it as far as nicknames go I think." Armin said. "Personally I wouldn't mind having a nickname." He added.