40- On The Run

"Hey Sasha, you even try to steal anymore food and we'll have Captain Levi chop you into bite sized pieces." Jean said as him, Armin and Sasha carried in food supplies for the week.

"Who me? I would never!" Sasha said.

It had been about 3 weeks since they had moved into the old cabin and things had finally started to settle down. Eren was currently sweeping in the main room when they walked in with the food.

"Hey! Did you guys wipe the mud off your shoes before you came in?!" Eren shouted.

"Huh? Are you kidding me? Do you not see all this stuff we're carrying?" Jean said, putting down the stuff in his arms.

"You idiot. You really think an excuse like that is gonna play with Captain Levi? Bad enough I had to make your bed for you this morning now you pull this crap?!" Eren said.

"Oh shut it! Who are you my mom now?!" Jean shouted back at him.

Mikasa, Y/n and Historia all walked through the door as they continued to argue. Mikasa and Y/n each carried a set of log under one of their arms and an axe in the other. Historia was carrying the extra wood that the girls had chopped.

"We're back." Mikasa said.

"Wait you were chopping fire wood?" Armin asked as he walked over to them.

"Gotta stay in shape somehow." Mikasa said.

"Yeah and I'm not trying to lose any more muscle." Y/n said.

"You both got grabbed by Titans! You should be in best resting!" Armin said as the girls walked off to put away the fire wood.

"Think you're wasting your breath. I caught the two of them sparring earlier too." Eren said.

Jean gritted his teeth at Eren. "Oh so you're a nag and a spy!" He shouted.

"What?! How the hell is that spying?!" Eren said.

"You both know you're only human right?" Armin asked.

"Y/n! Can you please tell Eren to stop being a nag?! And while you're at it get him to take off that goofy rag on his head he looks ridiculous!" Jean shouted.

"Well I happen to think he looks very handsome." Y/n said walking over and kissing Eren on the cheek.

"Gross! Get a room you two!" Jean shouted.

"We would but Levi said no boys allowed in the girls' room and no girls in the boys' room after he caught me and Eren kissing." Y/n said.

"Funny, almost feels like we're back in the cadet corp doesn't it?" Sasha said causing them all to go silent. She was unpacking the supplies on the table.

"Mhm, chaos. Makes you wonder why they chose us for this new Levi squad. Protecting Eren and Historia is such an important mission." Armin said.

"Because we're all so talented I assume." Sasha said, stuffing a loaf of bread into her pocket while she thought Armin wasn't looking.

"Sasha, what did you just shove into your bag?" Armin asked. His head hung low in disappointment at her actions.

"It's something that's definitely not bread." Sasha said.

The rest of the soldiers walked over to get the bread away from Sasha since they couldn't afford to have her taking extra food right now. Historia watched as they all argued with Sasha when Captain Levi walked in.

"What's all the commotion?" Levi asked as the others ignored him. Only Eren saw that he had just entered the cabin.

Levi walked straight towards the table and the others finally noticed him. He ran his hand along the underside of the table and lifted it up to his face.