Chapter 23 B&C💜💛

(Daddy issues)

Shawn's P.O.V.

I was currently on my way to meet with my little sister for our regular Saturday brunch

I was currently on my way to meet with my little sister for our regular Saturday brunch. I haven't seen her in a while since she was in Africa for two months for a doctor retreat.

She is a surgeon, and I am absolutely proud of her. She came out of nothing just like I did and made something out of herself.

"We're here, sir," my driver announced, pulling my attention away from my phone.

"Great! you're welcome to come inside to get something to eat." I told him.

"Oh no, I'm good, sir my wife made me a huge breakfast this morning."

"Alright, I will be back in thirty or perhaps an hour. Knowing my sister, it will probably take two hours." I told him before stepping out of the car and making my way towards the restaurant when I spotted my sister. She had just stepped out of her car also.

"Hey Taylor!" I waved her over.

She smiled softly once she spotted me and made her way over "Hey big bro!" she spoke hugging me and I returned her hug before Pulling back

Taylor is my little sister and my closest among my siblings. Even though we have different mothers, we grew up together since her mother passed when she was six. My mom took her in even though my father had an affair outside of their marriage. Taylor and I have always been close. I love her to pieces.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm great!" she smiled "how have you been?"

"Ahh, I can't complain trying to get my life back together after the hole framing me for murder mess."

She shook her head "That bastard really tried to ruin your life, huh?"

"He tried but failed miserably." I replied as we walked through the double door that leads into the restaurant.

"I hope he rots in jail"

"He will get exactly what he deserves. I just got through meeting with my lawyer to make sure of that, but other than that, life is great."