Chapter 8 B&C 💜💛

Warning!!! ⚠️ Sexual content⚠️ ⚠️

Beyoncé P.O.V.
A week later

I'm currently in my room watching a marathon of Law and order while snacking on a bowl of fruit

I'm currently in my room watching a marathon of Law and order while snacking on a bowl of fruit. I love that show. I have been off from work for a week now.

When Shawn and I came back from Vegas, my captain gave us the following week off. Which I definitely needed.

I have just been having lazy days doing absolutely nothing, and hanging out with Shawn secretly of course, and it has been better then I expected. He is a great guy, very romantic at heart I have learned.

I head my phone, vibrating beside me. I glanced over at it and saw Shawn's name appear on my screen with an incoming face time call making a huge smile spread across my face.

I haven't spoken to him all day apart from us texting here and there. I brought the phone up to my face and click on the green button.

"Hey, beautiful" Shawn said, making a huge grin spread across my face. I love it when he calls me beautiful. It makes me feel all warm inside.

"Hey....how has your day been?" I asked, popping a grape into my mouth.

"good a little busy, though. How about you watcha up too"

I sat up in bed, leaning against the bed board and bringing the phone closer to my face. "Oh, nothing just been having a lazy day and watching a marathon of Law and Order."

"It sounds like you are enjoying your day off, I can't relate."

"Sorry to you. whatcha been doing all day though?"

"Well, I had to go to a couple of business meetings, and then take my mom to the hospital. Right as I was on my way home to chill for the rest of the day. I got a call from my assistant telling me that I had another meeting that I forgot about, so Now I'm finally on my way home."

"Ughh yeah, you had a busy day."

"Yep, Is Bella home with you?"

"No, she's spending the weekend at her dad's, so it's just me here alone..."I said, putting emphasizes on  the alone.

"Okay, well, I wanna see you."

I smiled "sure you can come over, and we could hang out and be lazy together.....and have mind-blowing sex, of course. I miss the dick."

His deep chuckle flowed through the speakers "you such a freak, I love it.....All of that sounds great, but I was thinking we should go out tonight."

"Shawn, you know we can't be seen out like that we're keeping this..." I pointed my fingers at both of us "a secret. "

"I know, but that doesn't mean we can't go places together. I was thinking the movies we can meet up there."

"Okay, the movie is not such a bad idea, watcha trying to go see?"