Chapter 24 B&C 💜💛

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

"Mmh yess ohh God yess, Shawn!" I cried out, nails digging into his back as he give me long and deep strokes and then still when my orgasm hits hard. "Ohhhhhh fuck baby.." I moaned out, clinging at his back.

"I'm bout to come!," he groaned. My lips brushed breathlessly against his tongue, licking at the seam of his mouth and then entering to stroke softly inside as he flexes his fingers on my hips, preventing me from moving while he spills inside me.

"OH MY GOD, What do you do to me!" I questioned as he pulled out and drop beside me.

"fuck the life out of you" he chuckled pulling me to him.

I giggled "literally...I needed that though."

"I'm glad that I could help you know I'm always here for sex relief." He said rubbing my ass.

I laughed throwing my leg over him . "You don't say
Thanks for that man blowing sex."

"Not a problem" we laid there for a couple of minutes enjoying the after sex blast.

"Alright, baby I have to get ready for my meeting," Shawn exclaimed.

"Aww, okay," I pout I wasn't really for him to leave yet "Imma stay right here until my legs stop shaking," I said, getting comfortable in bed. He kissed my lips then smacked my ass before getting out of bed.

I was feeling relax and very much happy. Sex is definitely the best stress relief. My daughter has been stressing me out lately, and Shawn has been giving me that relief, if you know what I mean.

A few minutes later later, Shawn walked back into the room after his bath with a towel wrapped around his waist, his dick print shooting out. I swear if he didn't have a meeting to go to I will be dragging him into this bed for round three if you count last night, but who's counting? I bite my lips enjoy the view.

"Whatcha looking at?" he smirk when he caught me watching him.

"You"

"Pervert"

"Not pervert just admiring"

"Well, in that case..." he removed the towel, dropping it to the floor.

"Ughh, you such a tease. I hate you" Laughing, he moved to the closet pulling out his outfit. I kept watching him enjoying the naked view while he moves around the room, getting dress.

"I can't believe I have to be around all of your sisters today." I stated.

"Why? you nervous?"

"Yeah a little"

"Aww, don't be they will love you."

"Yeah, probably based on the picture you painted of me to them"

"I just told them the truth, babe," he exclaimed,  putting on his pants.

"That is a lot of pressure, you know" I grabbed his pillow,  cuddling it to my chest "what if they meet me and hates me."

He turned around to face me. "That's not going to happen"

"You don't know that" I argued

"Yes, I do, babe. My family are not judgmental"

"Hmmm" I mumbled

"Besides, my mom loves you, and that's all that Matters. She's the only person's opinion that really matters to me."

"Good because I already won her over" I smiled

"Oh definitely, all she talks about is you and when we're going to get married and have beautiful Carter's babies."

"Oh my god," I laughed out loud. "Your mom is crazy"