Chapter 2 B&C💜💛

Bella's P.O.V.

(Bella's room)

(Bella's room)

"Bella," I heard my mom's voice pulling me from my sleeping state. I ignored her and snuggling more in my cover.

"Bella wake up, sweetie. You have to get ready for school."

"No, I don't wanna." I whined, pulling the blanket over my head. Today is the first day of school at my new school, and it's in the middle of the semester, so I'm going to be the new kid at school. I am not looking forward to it. I just don't like the feeling of being the new kid at school, but I mean who does.

"Well, you have to." she said and yanked the blanket from over my head.

"Mommy..." I whined fixing her with a annoyed look.

"Bella stop playing around and get ready for school."

I opened my eyes looking up at her "why can't I just stay home today and go tomorrow."

She put her hands on her hip her head cocked to the side glaring at me "because it's already in the middle of the semester and you can't be missing out, now get up."

"Ughh," I groaned and slowly hulled myself out of bed. Yawning the last of my sleep away. I headed for the bathroom.

"Where is my good morning kiss?" She asked, I paused, turning around and walked over to her.

"Good morning mom," I said, leaning in to brush a kiss across her cheek.

She smiled, "Good morning, baby."

"Not a good morning," I mumbled, dropping my head on her shoulder.

She kissed the crown of my head. "Why don't you want to go to school today?"

I sighed softly wrapping your hands around her stomach "because I'm scare, mom. I'm going to be the new kid in the middle of the school year do you know how scary that is."

She lightly stroke my head gently running her fingers through my curls "I know it seems scary, but you will be alright you are Bella Knowles, my daughter ain't nobody gonna mess with you, and if they do just tell them my mom is a cop."

I scrunch up my face "seriously mom."

She chuckled "or do you want me to pull up on campus with the sirens on? You know put a little fear in them." she said smirking.

I chuckled "no, and thank you... I'd be fine."

"Yes you will" she said hugging me tightly.

"Okay....okay mom....I can't breathe," she laughed releasing me from her hold.

"Get ready and come downstairs. I made you your favorite breakfast" she said which immediately increased my mood and brought a smile to my face.

"Say no more," I said, rushing to the bathroom. To get ready for school. It took me a while to get ready because you know I had to look my best for the first day of school. The first impression is essential.