Chapter 11 B&C💜💛

Let's get more views on this story! I feel like a lot more people deserves to read this story because it's amazing! (Pat on the back) So just do me a favor(if you want) post my story on your timeline and tell y'all friends, or fan to read my story! Let's promote!
Thanks in advance.♥️
..................................

Bella's P.O.V.

"Mom, mommy, open the door!" I called knocking on my mom's door

"Mom, mommy, open the door!" I called knocking on my mom's door. She have been in her room all morning and I wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Mom," I knocked on the door two more times then waited for an answer but nothing. "Mom! Mommy! Mama! Mother!" I said, knocking on the door harder. But still nothing.

"Mom, are you okay?" I shouted through the door. "You can't keep ignoring me, mother. This is child neglect. I know you can hear me. Mom opened the door!" I said, continuously knocking on the door. A moment later, I heard footsteps  " took her long enough."

The door suddenly swings open, making me stumble into the room. My mom caught me before I hit the ground, thank God because that would have been a terrible fall.

"Geez, mom, could you worn a girl before swinging the door open like that," I said and looked up at my mom, and she looks super pissed, but I also noticed that she didn't seems like herself. Her eyes are red and puffy and her face looks pale.

"Bella, why are knocking on my door like that? Have you lost your mind?" She scolded, glaring at me.

"You weren't answering the door, that's why" I said in a duh tone.

"So you decided to keep banging on it like you own my damn house? I was in the bathroom."

"Geez, okay, sorry "I grumbled I just wanted to check on you. You have been up here all morning...are you okay?"

"Umm humm" she mumbled as she turned and walked to the bed and lie down, pulling the blanket over her body.  

I followed her into the room and flipped down beside her

I followed her into the room and flipped down beside her. Turning to face her, "are you okay, mom? Are you sick, or something you look like you going through it" I said, looking up at her.