Chapter 27 B&C💜💛

Shawn's P.O.V.

Today was the day it was going to finally happen. although I was aesthetic, I was nervous as shit. Hiding this from Bey has been challenging as fuck cause she's so nosy and wants to know everything.

It had been a little over a week since I  had purchased the ring and today I planned on slipping it on her finger. Everything was set. I planned on giving her the most romantic night of her life... she'd be lucky if she ever stopped crying.

"I wish you would tell me where we're going" Beyoncé Complained as she stood in her closet trying to find something to wear. I stood by the door, watching her as he sorted through her wardrobe with only panties and bra on.

"Because that would ruin the surprise"

She turned narrowing her eyes at me, her hands going to her hips. "What am I supposed to wear?"

"Something sporty and comfortable."

She rolled her eyes, Turing away. "Well, that helps," she mumbled

"You the one who's making this difficult, just wear something comfortable babe"

She turned to glare at me again. JUsT WeAr sOmEtHiNg COmForTAblE my ass," she mocked, making me chuckle. I know I was irritating the shit out of her. "why won't you? just tell me where we're going?" She whined

"Because it is a surprise"

"You know I hate surprises"

"Have you ever not loved any of my surprise?"

"No"

"All right, then stop winning and wear some of your ivy park clothing"

"You get on my damn nerves." She rolled her eyes, and I just laughed.

"Hurry up and get ready you been standing in this closet for almost and hour now" I told her

"Get out of my closet Shawn." She hissed

"Well damn" I chuckled

"I'm serious get out you're no help, and you standing here isn't helping me either. So get out"

"Rude," I smacked my lip. "I'd be in the room," I said before leaving the closet and going to the room.

"Shawn...." I hard whisper someone whispered behind me. I turned around seeing Bella leaning against the door.

"Hey Bella!" I greeted approaching her "wassup"

"Where is my mom?"

"She's in the closet"

"Come, I have to ask you something," she whispered. I nodded, following her out of Beyoncé's room and into the hall.

"What's going on?"

"Is everything set?"

"Yeah, we're all set"

"Ooh, I'm so excited!" She clapped her hands together in excitement.

"Me too. I just hope everything falls into place."

"Don't worry, it will she going to be happy she's going to love it, and everything will turn out great."

"Yeah, I'm just nervous" I said starching the back of my neck.

"She's going to say yes, Shawn she loves you."

"Thanks, Bella"

"You welcome" she smiled "okay see you later bye" And with that she made her way to the opposite direction while I made my way to Beyoncé's room. I settled in the sitting area going through my phone while I waited for her to finish getting ready.