Chapter 6 B&C💜💛

On the Last chapter we reached our goal of 30 votes and over 200 comments more then I expected and because of that I will be updating twice this week. keep it up! Anyways let's get in to this chapter......🤗

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT ⚠️ ⚠️

Two months later.....

Shawn's P.O.V.

"Hey, captain, you wanted to see us?" I asked when Beyoncé and I walked into captain Robert office.

He glanced up at me then Beyoncé "I need you both to go to Las Vegas."

I frowned closing the door behind me "Vegas for what exactly?"

"To work on a case, of course. I got a call from the senator of the city about the homicide of one of his good friends and he need a high-class detective on the case and who's the best for the job beside my two best detectives."

"If I'm getting this right, you want Beyoncé and I to go to Vegas to work on a case, why us?"

"What happened to the Las Vegas detectives. They can work on the case." Beyoncé added, and I nodded in agreement.

"Grounded, but they wanted the best of the best, so the senator requested you and Detective Shawn on the case."

"I am honor that the senator requested us, But sir we are currently working on a case" I exclaimed.

"I'm aware detective Shawn, and that is why I got Detective Meek and Esposito to work on the case why y'all are gone."

I sighed. "It seems like we don't have choice."

"Unfortunately not detective Shawn."

"When is this trip to Vegas." Beyoncé asked.

"It's tomorrow morning." Captain Robert replied.

"Tomorrow! that' crazy we are not even prep for the case."

"I understand. I just got the call, and I know it's last minute, especially you detective Beyoncé who need to make arrangements for your daughter, so I'm letting y'all leave early to make arrangements and to prep for the case."

"Okay, when does the flight leaves tomorrow?" I asked.

"Your flight leaves at 9 am tomorrow." He picked up two envelopes from his desk; "these are the tickets for the flight" he said, handing it to us. "Hotel and car arrangements have already been made. Y'all would be staying at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas."

"Okay, I guess we are going to Vegas." Beyoncé said and I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Imma send you both the case file." Good luck. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. He said sincerely.

"It's part of the job." Beyoncé told him.

"Thanks captain." I said an we both left his office making our way to our desk.

"Vegas huh" I didn't think my weekend was going in that direction" Beyoncé said and I chuckled.

"But here we are" I said moving over to my desk to collect my stuff . In the last two months, my friendship and partnership with Beyoncé have grown stronger and we have gotten closer than ever. I love having her around. She keeps me grounded and I feel like I have become a better man because of her. That wall I was talking about she's bringing it down break by break, and I couldn't ask for a better partner then Beyoncé.

"You don't look to excited about going to Vegas" she asked With a faint smile on her face.

I sighed "It's not that...it's just I promise Mike wife I would work on his case. I just feel like I'm letting her down that's all"