Chapter 13 B&C💜💛

Shawn's P.O.V.

Since my incident, three days ago I have been staying home to heal, and most of my days was spend  in bed cause I couldn't really do nothing with the constant pain plus the medication I was on made me feel sleepy all the time.

Beyoncé has been staying at my house and taking care of me which I  appreciate her for, she has been my rock. I felt terrible that I was taking her away from her daughter, but she assured me that it was okay since Bella was spending the weekend in Miami with her grandma for some photoshoots.

I have been up for a while now while Beyoncé slept peacefully in bed. I tried to wake her up, but she went right back to sleep, so I let her my baby is tired.

I have been in my home office making phone calls and sending out emails to make sure everything was ready for my business trip to the UK This is an important business trip, and I need everything to be perfect. After sending out my last email, I left my office and went back into my room to join Beyoncé in bed.

"Hey, sleepyhead," I whispered in her ear as my hand moved to rest on her hips.
.
"Mmmm..." she mumbled sleepily.

"Wake up, babe, or else you are going to be late for your Doctor Visit."

She groaned, as she rolled over in bed. Snuggling backward "Hey you." She whispered, her voice heavy with sleep, meeting my gaze a soft smile on her lips.

"Hey, beautiful sleep well?" I asked, trailing wet kisses down the side of her neck.

"Pretty good, but still tired, what time is it?"

I glanced up at the clock on the wall. "It's ten past eleven."

"How long have you been up?" She asked, her voice husky.

I shrugged, tracing the curve of her spine with my finger. " Maybe an hour"

"Why did you let me sleep so late?" She tried to keep the stern tone, but The smile curling at the corners of her mouth betrayed her.

"I tried, but you went right back to sleep you been feeling tired a lot these last few days, don't you think you should take time off from work to rest."

She reached over to caress my face. "I appreciate that you care so much for me...I really do. No man has cared for me like the way you do" She said, her eyes glued on me.

"Because you're very important to me Bey. You're the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. You know, after I lost my wife, I thought that I would never, feel that connection with someone again, but since I meet you. You have changed that..I lo- i" paused "I care for you deeply" I'm deeply in love with this Woman. The kind of love I have never felt before.. the love that is so deep that it hurts.

She smiled that beautiful smile of hers "I can't see myself with anyone else, but you, Shawn, you're the best thing that has happened to me. My feelings for you it's undeniable you're my best friend, my partner." She said her eyes fixed on me and I felt trapped by her gaze. My heart went bump bump bump in my chest.

I stroke her hair out of her face "I know we are taking things slow, but maybe it's time that we make this official."

She  blinked up at me  a few times, "What are you saying" she asked her eyes focused on me, a light smile on the corner of her mouth. watching me apprehensively.

"I'm saying Beyoncé Gisselle Knowles, would you be my girlfriend?!" I asked holding her gaze.

Her face spread into huge grin eyes huge and sparkling, "yes..yes I will be your girlfriend!" she smiled and then leaned over to kiss me softly but firmly, her lips parted, her tongue darting into my mouth and teasing . She then opened her lips more and deepened the kiss, conveying all of her emotions into the kiss, and I did the same kissing her deeply before pulling away.