Chapter 18(Pt1)B&C💜💛

Before we get into this chapter let me clarify, Beyoncé and Shawn are detective not cops.

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

Shawn and I were currently in my room, getting ready for work. I have been off for a few days now and I am so ready to go back to doing what I love.

"Babe, how about this one?" I asked, referring to the shirt I had on.

He put his hand over his chin, staring at me, "Nah, he shook his head. "It's too showing."

I scoffed, returning to my closet to pick out another top to wear. I put it on and went back over to Shawn.

"How about this one?"

He let his gaze skim over me. "Nope I don't like that"

"Seriously!" I sighed turning away and heading for my closet when it occurred to me exactly what he was doing. I paused turning around to face him "you just want me to take my shirt off...stop it."

"What" he chuckled "I do not!"

"Yes you do" I said putting my shirt back on "stop being a Pervert."

"Not a pervert just admiring what's mines."

"Well you can do that another time and stop looking at me like you have seen me naked."

"I have already seen you Nak-"

"Babe," I cut him off "I need you to focus I'm already stressing out about today." Today we're supposed to be telling the Captain and the boys about us. I'm not worried about telling Meek and Esposito I'm more so worry about the Captain.

Shawn simply moved next to where I stood in front of the f Full body mirror, as he took me in his arms. I wrapped myself around my man, clinging to him and lay my head on his chest closing my eyes and letting his embrace calm me. The the calming kisses Shawn placed down my neck stopped my head from spinning "Baby are you worry about telling Captain Robert."

I slowly lifted my head off his chest, turning my face up to look at him. "Yes Shawn our jobs is on the lie what if he said we can't work together or worse we get fired for breaking the rules."

"Babe I won't let him fired you if it comes to that I will rather resign then have you lose your job."

I frowned up at him "I don't want you to lose your job either you love being a detective babe."

"And so do you, Bey."

I sighed softly. "I don't want to not have you as my partner. I love working with you. You keep me sane and make work enjoyable."

"You do the same for me..let's just hope it doesn't come to that."

"Yeah"

"Gimme a kiss" I stood on my tippy toes, my lips quickly finding his. He was even quicker to accept the kiss, his lips moving greedily over mine. I sighed into the feeling, allowing him to push away my worries for a minute. "It's going to be okay, B."

"Alright," I pushed off Shawn's chest moving to sit on the foot of the bed to put my shoes on.

"Are we driving together?" Shawn asked

"No, I have to drop Bella at school."

"Okay, so I will meet you at work then."

"Yes" I stood up grabbed my stuff and we made our way downstairs.

"Bella come on, let's go!" I called out from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming...coming!" she yelled stumbling down the stars stopping when she reached me.