Chapter 15 B&C💜💛

I woke up to loud beeping noises, sounding like a hospital monitor. I slowly open my eyes, glancing around the room, and was meant with my mother's concern face. "Mama," I croak my throat feeling really dry.

"Hey, baby," she smiled softly reaching over to take my hands and rubbing small circles around it.

I swallowed thickly, head lolling weakly in her direction to look at her. "What happened? Why- Why am I in the hospital?"

"You're gonna be okay," her voice break .I lifted my head slightly, noting her tears, trepidation consuming me.

"Mom, what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing's wrong with you, sweetie." She exclaimed, reaching over to caress my arm in an attempt to soothe me."You're gonna be okay."

"Mama." I grit out, my heart filling my eyes. "Why am I in a hospital?" I asked again searching her eyes for answers.

She looked Down to our entwined hands, and then darted her eyes back to me. "Do you remember how you got here?"

I blinked up at her searching my brain, trying to remember how I ended up in the hospital, and that's when I got flashes of memory of being in a lot of pain at home, the ride to the hospital, and then passing out in the Uber.

My hands slipped from her grip as I rest them low on my abdomen protective. "It's something wrong with my baby?" I asked, My heart raced wildly in my chest as I waited for her reply.

"I'm sorry, sweetie....."

"Mama" I said softly looking back into her eyes, which were now replaced with sympathy and sadness making. The feelings of panic and longing rising in my chest.

"I'm sorry sweetie you had a miscarriage" she said quietly The words clogging the back of her throat with tear. my heart dropped, my breath taken away as Tears sprung to my eyes.

"There was no way. Mama, please tell me it's not true please" I plead with her shaking my head back and forth refusing to believer her words as the silent tears rolled down my face.

She squeezed my hand tightly "I wish I could baby..I'm sor-."

"No...no mama please noooo!" I cried.

"I'm so so sorry sweetie I'm so sorry."

I looked down at my belly. Where a new life once was my child, our child. I couldn't breathe as I felt my heart breaks into a million pieces inside my chest. I gasped for air letting out a painful cry.

"Oh honey," she soothed as she climbed on the bed beside me cuddling me into her arms, and I just broke down in her arms letting the sob wracked my body.

"I'm so sorry baby...I'm sorry" she kept saying comforting me as I sobbed in her arms. I simply clung harder, not quite believing that the moment was real. I didn't even get a chance to tell Shawn oh God he's going to hate me and that realization along made me fall apart in my mom's arms my heart hurts. It was just too much...it hurts too much.

I couldn't breathe the pain was too much the tears overflowed, running down my cheeks in torrents. I could not even be bothered to be embarrassed because all I was capable of feeling at the moment was pain. Stabbing, blinding, debilitating pain.

My mother held on to me tightly as I sobbed and could barely hold on to my emotions. I felt week and soo broken.

"Everything It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay; you'll get through this," My mom whispered softly.

I sniffled. "I-I never even seen it coming, I thou- thought I was doing ev-everything right," I cried in her arms. "Wh-What did I do wrong?"

"You didn't do nothing wrong Honey, it isn't your fault."