Chapter 10 B&C💜💛

Bella's P.O.V.

"Aunt Solange!" I screamed with excitement when I opened the door for her

"My baby Bella!" she said pulling me into her embrace. "I miss you soo much." she said hugging me tightly.

"I miss you so much" I told her as we pulled out of the hug.

"I miss you more sweetie, how have you been, school modeling, and everything?"

"It has been great."

"Great, you still keeping your grade up right?"

I scoffed, "of course, nothing but A's

"Okay, niece, you better tell them!" she laugh. I wrapped my arms around her waist as we walked to the living room, and we sat side by side on the couch.

"Where is you, mom?" Solange asked.

"She's upstairs."

"Bella who at the door?" my mom shouted from upstairs.

"It's your sister!" I shouted back.

"Oh..."my mom said, and I giggled why she sounds so disappointed was she expecting someone else.

"Damm Gisselle you don't gotta sound so disappointed!" Solange yelled out.

"Solange shut up!" she said descending the stairs. "I was expecting someone else" she came and stood by us.

"Well I'm here so at least sound happy to see me,"

"Solange I am happy to see you" she said smiling as she leaned over and kissed Solenge cheek. "Hey little sis"

"Hey sis" Solange greeted with a smile.

"So mom, who are you expecting?" I asked being noisy.

"Child mind your business"

"And I Oop" I said, and we all shared a laugh.

"How are you doing Solenge?" my mom asked taking a seat by me and I leaned forward until my head rested on her shoulder.