Chapter 19(pt 1) B&C💜💛

Bella's P.O.V.

"Oouch!! That hurts!" I told my hairstylist. I really hate getting my hair done. I rather just pull it into a ponytail and call it a day cause this ain't it.

"Child hush You too tender headed I have to do your hair," My hairstyle Lisa said.

Lisa has been my hairstylist since I moved here Eventually, she began a good friend of my mom.

"Well, if you keep on pulling it like that, I won't have no more hair left for you to do!" I told her with a slight eye roll.

She smacked her lips "child Hush"

"Hey, don't be telling my child to hush," my mom said as she walked into the room.

"Exactly and she keeps pulling my hair mommy" I pout.

"Lisa stop pulling my baby hair." She warned and I snickered internally.

"Girl, please, I'm barely touching her hair. Your child is too tendered headed you know it, I know it, and we all know it."

"You have been doing her hair for months now, You should be used to this by now," my mom argue back.

"No, she needs to grow out of it."

"Well, geez, you do know I'm sitting right here right," I said, and they both laugh.

"Just don't hurt my baby Lisa" my mom said before turning to face me "The food is ready. You want something to eat, baby?"

Today is my homecoming, so my mom is having a family get together. My family love to make every little things into a big deal. They're making it seems like I'm going to my senior prom or something. I ain't complaining though I love to eat.

"Yes, can I have some please and thank you" I replied before turning my attention back to my laptop. I decided to edit my YouTube video while doing my hair. Editing takes hours, so I might as well knock it down. "Not too much, mom," I added "I still need my stomach flat for tonight" I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Child, you're already skinny. Your stomach going to stay flat regardless."

I smacked my lips, "shady" I mumbled.

"Lisa, do you want something?" My mom asked, totally ignoring my request.

"No thanks, maybe after I'm done, but I will take a drink, maybe some juice or something."

"Okay, I gotcha," my mom said before walking out of the room. A few minutes later, she came back with my food and handed it to me.

"Thanks, mom." I said digging right in. I was low key starving.

"You welcome baby" Did you speak to your father today about coming?

"Yeah and he said he would be here." I replied taking a bite of my chicken.

"Okay good."

"I hope he shows up cause he promised even though it won't be the first time." Although my dad has disappointed me numerous times, I still trust that he will show up when he tells me he would. I can't help it.

"He will be here, don't worry," my mom reassured me though she doesn't believe it herself.

"I'm not" I lied

"Are you going to wear the basketball shorts under your dress?" She asked referring to the red basketball shots I had under my dress.