Chapter 20 B&C 💜💛

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up for school this morning not feeling so well. I have a terrible headache that won't go away even though I took some Advil already, and to top it off, my stomach hurts, plus my energy is off. I have been feeling weird since last week, but I thought it would just go away, but now it's getting worse.

I can't tell my mom because she would get all worry and take me to the hospital, and I don't want to go to the hospital cause if my mom founds out what I have been doing, she would kill me with her bare hands literally so I can't tell her.

There's no need to tell her though because I'm pretty sure it's gonna go away. Signing, I hauled myself up and out of bed and went to my bathroom to get ready. I took some Advil then went to my hiding spot to get my pills that I have secretly been taking before hopping in the shower.

After my shower I throw on a hoodie and T-shirt. I wasn't in the mood to get cute.

 I wasn't in the mood to get cute

"Good morning mom." I greeted my mom as I sat at the kitchen island, where she already had breakfast waiting.

She glanced up at me and smiled, "good morning baby, how did you sleep?" She asked sitting a glass of orange juice in front of me. The first thing I like to do when I wake up is drink a glass of orange juice for some reason it wakes me up.

"I slept good"  I reached for, the glass of orange juice drinking almost half the glass before sitting it back down. I looked back up, at my mom, who was staring at me the way I have seen her do people in interrogation.

"What mom?" I said, reaching for my plate.

"Are you alright?" She leaned her hand on her chin, watching me closely.

"Yes, mommy, I'm great," I exclaimed, taking a bite of my toast.

"If something were going on with you, you would tell me, right?"

"Of course," I said with a shrugged 

"I'm serious, baby, there's something been going on with you lately. I can't put my finger on it, but I know you, and I know when something is not right with you...I pushed you out of my vagina  for God's sicks.." I choked on my drink a laugh bubbling out.

"mommy!" I whined "I can't believe you just said that!"

"Child bye" she waved me off "back to what I was saying, I'm not going to make you tell me if you don't want to, but I'm here if you do want to talk."

"Mom, there's nothing wrong.." I said, a little annoyed.

"Bella!"

"Mom, I already told you I'm fine, so just stop."

She raised an eyebrow staring at me curiously "Stop what"

"Stop with all the nagging and stop doing that thing when you get all mom and worry for nothing." I explained.