Chapter 12 B&C💜💛

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

It felt completely overwhelmed when the positive result appeared on the computer screen in all bold letters staring back at me

It felt completely overwhelmed when the positive result appeared on the computer screen in all bold letters staring back at me. I found myself in a daze. I couldn't grasp what was going on. My head felt like it was buzzing as I just stood there frozen to the spot and dumbfounded.

"Bey." Nicki touched my shoulder. "are you okay?" I heard Nicki's voice, but it felt like she was miles away and just getting further away by the second.
"Bey." I didn't respond, still trying to concentrate on breathing in and breathing out and not emptying my stomach on my shoes.

"Beyoncé." my eyes fluttered meeting her questioning gaze. "You look pale. Don't try to be Superwoman right now; tell me if you don't feel well."

"I..." I shutter, unable to get the words out my throat felt dry. I felt my legs giving out under me, so I reached for the edge on the table, gasping to breathe.

"You look like you about to pass out" Nicki said, leading me towards the couch to sit down, and that's when the room began to spin like I was on some crazy merry-go-round. I tried to keep my eyes open, but I couldn't. It felt like I was being pulled into another dimension. My head swam as darkness edged the sides of my vision, and then the world went black.

"Beyoncé....Bey," I heard someone calling out to me, it took me a minute to recognize the voice.
"Beyoncé come on, woke up honey" I heard Nicki's voice called out to me, again pulling me out of my unconscious state.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked up to see the concerned face of Nicki hovering over me. "What happened?" I asked, struggling to sit up.

"Bey, take it easy," she pressed a hand to my shoulder. "You passed out, do you remember what happened before you passed out?" she asked and that's when it all came back to me....

"I'm pregnant" I felt a tear escape and slip down my cheeks.

"Oh, honey, I know this isn't what you wanted." She took a seat by me running her hands up and down my back in a soothing caress.

I brush away my tears. "What am I supposed to do, Nicki?" I sighed in frustration as I collapsed back against the chair, allowing my head to fall against the headrest.

"I know your life has just done a 360 turn in a blink of an eye Beyoncé, but everything would work out for the best."

"I should have been more careful, Nicki. I promise Myself I wouldn't bring another child into this world unless I was happily married. Still, I made the same stupid mistake again." I drag my hands through my hair as I tried to calm myself.

"If you worried about Shawn being a good father and being there for you and that baby, then you have nothing to worry about, if anything, youy doing this with the right person."

"He's a great guy, the best I ever had, but I hadn't particularly planned to get pregnant like this. I mean with Shawn yes, but not like this."

Nicki placed a calming hand on my arm. "I understand."