Chapter 21 B&C💜💛

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

I have been at the hospital for an hour since they took Bella to the emergency room and I haven't heard anything and my anxiety was up the roof

I have been at the hospital for an hour since they took Bella to the emergency room and I haven't heard anything and my anxiety was up the roof. I'm about to lose my shit if a doctor doesn't come out here in the next minute to tell me what's wrong with my child.

I stood up and started pacing the room, my head full of the worst possible scenarios. "Why haven't we hard anything yet?" I spoke, pacing back and forth bare feet and all. My heels forgetting a while ago.

"Babe, you should sit down. You working yourself up," Shawn said softly gazing at me with concern.

"I'm not sitting down!" I snapped and kept on pacing, not even turning to look at him.

"I'm just trying to help Bey you need to stay calm."

"Well, my daughter is in there, and for all I know, she might be dying or already dead, so you damn right I'm worked up so don't tell me to come down..."

"Bella is going to be okay, and you working yourself up isn't going to help."

"Just shut up, just shut up for a damn minute!" I yelled at him, instantly regretting it as the hurt flashes across his face. I sighed softly. "I'm sorry, I'm just..."my voice broke. "I feel hopeless."

"I know" he stood up taking me in his arms, "this is out of our hands. All we can do right now is pray for the best and let the doctors do they job," he  mumbled into my hair.Signing, I let myself relaxed in his embrace taking his words in and prying to God he was right.

"Ms. Knowles," I heard a lady called out. Untangling myself from Shawn, I turned to face her.

"Are you the doctor? I asked holding onto Shawn's hand a little tighter and He squeezed my hand back

"Yes, I'm doctor Bailey"

"What's going on with my baby? Is she okay?" I asked anxiously. "I have been waiting for an hour, and nobody told me anything." My heart raced wildly in my chest as I waited for her answer.

"I'm sorry for the long wait Ms. Knowles. We had to work hard to get her stable even though she went under a few times; she's sedated but stable. However, I have some bad news."