Chapter 17 B&C💜💛

Warning ⚠️ sexual content⚠️

Writer's P.O.V.

Shawn leaned over to kiss Beyoncé, nothing about it gentle or tender, not this time, and she lets him, lets him taste her bottom lip with his tongue, grazing the soft flesh with his teeth, and bury his fingers in the waves of her hair when she arches on her toes for more.

Within seconds, he ends up pinned against the door with her body in his arms, his back slamming it shut. But he hardly feels the rush of motion, only able to focus on the twine of Beyoncé's arms around his neck, fingers in his hair, and the fit of her hips between his.

She gasps when he spins them, crowding her against the hard surface of the door at her back, abandoning her mouth to nip along her jaw, to her throat.

"Shawn," she breathes, as his trail down her sides, curl at her outer thighs, and Beyoncé nods holds to his shoulders as he lifts her.

"God, I missed this," she whispers with her legs around his waist, her hands cradling his face again and her nose nudging his cheek. Her hips rock into him.

"Fuck yes." He kisses the corner of her mouth and skims his hands up her spine, beneath her t-shirt and along the rungs of her ribs. Her body is curled around him, secure enough that he doesn't worry about losing his grip on her.

He steps back from the door and takes the path he never forgot to her bedroom, carrying her down the short hallway and through the entryway. Her room alight with only the glow from the lamp on the nightstand, and the flashes of lightning outside her window as the thunder rumbles.

 Her room alight with only the glow from the lamp on the nightstand, and the flashes of lightning outside her window as the thunder rumbles

(Beyoncé's room.)

He reaches the bed and slowly lower her onto the mattress before following her descent, holding himself above her until she urges him to follow.

Beyoncé unbuttons his jeans, hooking her finger through the belt loop and pulling the pants off him. Once the pants were off him, she reached inside his boxers with a smirk on her face as she lower her hand between his legs to feel his hardness.

"Fuck Bey.." He grunts when her fingers squeeze around his shaft through his pants.

"I miss this." He kissed her lips down to her chin, along the column of her throat. "

"I missed this too," she told him with a smile.

"Mmmm" he breathes into her skin, dipping his tongue into the hollow convergence of bone between her clavicles, nudging her shirt out of his way. "I'm sorry I-"

"There's nothing left to apologize for," she murmurs, combing her fingers through his hair, staring up at him with eyes that shimmer with lust when he lifts his head, but sparkle with golden traces of affection too.

His shirt still hangs undone at his sides, all of her clothes still on, but her toes are curling in the fabric of his pants, shoving the now loose waistband past his hips, and he chuckles, paints his laughter along with the grin of her mouth.