Chapter 16 B&C💜💛

Beyoncé P.O.V.

It has been three long days since I lost my baby and the man I love, and it has been rough

It has been three long days since I lost my baby and the man I love, and it has been rough. I have been going through a lot to recover from the miscarriage and the ending of Shawn and I relationship and let me tell you it's a fucking tough place to be in.

My emotions have been all over the place. I went from being angry to feeling sad, than feeling sorry for myself to feeling depressed, and now I'm in a funk that I can't pull myself out of. I fell utterly overwhelmed and miserable with this whole situation with Shawn and I. I try my best to hide my feelings and sadness from my daughter, but she sees right through it.

Shawn has been reaching out to me, saying that he wants us to talk, but I have ignored all of his text and calls, I'm still very angry at him. I haven't been going into work because I couldn't even bare to see him after all the hurtful shit he said and accused me off .

The truth is, I miss him, even more, every day, but I can't just let myself rush back into his arms, even though it's killing me inside not to be able to talk to him every day, kiss him, hug him, and be up all up under him, but I have to stay strong. He broke things off so even though my heart ache for him I have to stay strong and allow my broken heart to heal.

I think that in my time of being alone I began to heal and accept the fact that we where over it was only best for me to let go and allow myself the chance to recover. At the end of the day, I still believe God had placed Shawn in my life for a reason.

"Mom!" Bella called from outside my room door interrupting my thoughts.

"Come in," I yelled, and She came walking into the room with a Bouquet of roses. I already knew who it's from.

"Hey mama, This was drop off for you

"Hey mama, This was drop off for you."

"You can take it back downstairs." I told her.

She narrowed her eyes at me "Why?"

"Because I said so, Bella!"

She gives me an odd look; "it's from Shawn."

"I don't care who it's from. Just get it out of my room, will you?"