Chapter 25 B&C💜💛

Beyoncé P.O.V.

I strolled into the precinct exhausted and irritated since I couldn't get my coffee this morning, thanks to Bella. She had me running late because she refused to get out of bed.

I dropped into my chair, putting my head in My hands. I just know today is going to be a long day. I just hope we don't get a case.

"Hi detective!" I heard a women voice say from behind me. At First, I thought it was Nicki until I looked up and a total stranger staring down at me with a smile.

 At First, I thought it was Nicki until I looked up and a total stranger staring down at me with a smile

(STEPH)

"Hi," I smiled in a friendly way

"It looks like someone is having a rough morning." She giggled.

"Oh, you can say that again"

"Hi," she held her hand out as she introduced herself. My name is Steph I am a reporter with Los Magazine"

I shook her hand. "Hi I'm detective-.."

"Knowles," she finish, "I know" she said with a smile.

"Well, okay, than" I giggled, "so what brought you here Steph?"

"Well, we're doing a cover on you and detective Shawn and I'm here to interview y'all."

"Oh, okay, but why, though?" I questioned curious to know.

"for one, you both are the best detectives in the states with the most case closure rate, and the people want to know more, so I'm here for that very reason....You have to give the people what they want."

"Well alright than," I glanced up a smile bursting from my lips, crinkling the corners of my eyes as Shawn walked towards me with two cups of coffee in his hand, just what I needed. The man and the coffee.

"Good morning!" He greeted me with a smile and was about to passed the coffee cub over to me when Steph reached out and grabbed it out of his hand. Oh no, she didn't. I almost reached out and grabbed it out of her hand, but I refrained myself from doing so.

I give her a heated glance and then flick my angry eyes to Shawn, who shrugged in response.

"That was my coffee," I told her, trying to stay calm, but I was pissed. I don't play about my coffee, especially one my boyfriend brings me.

"Ops..., my bad," she throw a smile my way, than took a sip of my coffee with a mischievous smile. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Yoo!" Meek said, joining us. "What's wrong with you" he asked me.

"Nothing" I replied

"Anyways," Esposito turned to face Steph and held out his hand to clasp hers. "I'm Detective Javier Esposito... May I have the pleasure of showing you around the Homicide division?" I rolled my eyes at Esposito obvious ploy to spend some time with the reporter thirsty much.