Character Aesthetics

"Some things are just never meant to be. No matter how much we wish they were".

Mushk Ali is no damsel in distress nor she wants to be. She knew not everyone gets what they desire but by god she wanted to be an exception. He was everything she ever wanted yet he was the one who was not hers. She knew falling in love with her best friend was a very bad idea but man it was not in her control.

Mushk Ali

Rohan Ahmed was no knight in shining armour nor he want to be one

Rohan Ahmed was no knight in shining armour nor he want to be one. He loved and he lost in love. The worst thing about love is it makes you lose trust in love, the feeling that once meant the world to you.
But he had Mushk Ali, his best friend and he knew he would survive. But he didn't know she was also suffering because of the same feeling which she had for him.

Rohan Ahmed

All pictures used in this book are from Google.
•••••
All the characters mentioned in this book are Muslim however they are not perfect and are as flawed as a normal human. Also even though it is a Muslim story it can be read by anybody.

English is not my first language so please forgive me for any grammatical errors and kindly point them out nicely.

No rude comments are allowed.
•••••
Kindly vote or comment it would be highly appreciated.