Chapter 20

Gall Gall Te Shaq Kardein
Aitbaar Zara Vi Nai
Hunn Teriyan Ankhiyan Ch
Mere Layi Pyar Zara Vi Nai

Mera Te Koyi Hai Ni Tere Bin
Tainu Mil Jana Kise Da Sahara
Ve Tu Mainu Chhad Jaana
Gallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara

Mera Te Koyi Hai Ni Tere BinTainu Mil Jana Kise Da SaharaVe Tu Mainu Chhad JaanaGallan Teriyan Ton Lagda Ae Yaara

Life is so uncertain, so shocking and so baffling and Mushk understood what it meant by watching the women in front of her.

Fariya.

Standing in front of her in all her glory, in the parking lot of her university.

Shocking? Yes, that.

Was it ringing the danger bells? Yes, it certainly was.

Fariya Sikander was here and by the looks of it this 'talk' wasn't going to be good.

Mushk had a gut feeling about this.

When she arrived stating she wanted to have a conversation with her and knowing Fariya she wouldn't leave without that, so here were both of them in her university's parking, having perhaps a crucial and tragic conversation.

"How are you?"
Fariya asked and Mushk could just stare at her, amazed at her to say least.

"You are certainly not here to ask about my wellbeing so it will be better if we talk about the real thing," Mushk remarked in her no-nonsense tone.

She was bitter to her she was. She saw the repercussion of her actions. She was always going to have a strong dislike towards her. And she was not even trying to hide that. Kindness can go to hell, some people just aren't worthy.

"I heard you got married" there was the reason for her coming for the talk. Not at all surprising.

"I know you did that is why you are here," she remarked.

"So leave him" she demanded.

The audacity and she gave her the meanest scowl she could ever manage.

"Funny to know that you believe you could decide that" she replied with mock laughter.

"He doesn't love you" there was where it stings. Her heart trembled. But Fariya wasn't supposed to know this.

"I am perfectly aware of this. But I don't care. He loves you and you both aren't together, he does not love me but he is mine." And the smirk on Fariya's face vanished.

And she was proud.

"He married you because of me, you are just a mere challenge to him" she again shot.

Now, what the hell?

"Fariya if you think I would trust you, you are mistaken. I am not stupid. Also, I gauged you don't have something to actually talk so I am leaving. I have better work than this" and she was leaving when she came in front of her again.