Chapter 14

(I don't know why I am singing this stanza again and again)

---------------

"Fatimaaaaa"
She shouted while Rohan covered his ears,

Drama, he mumbled.

He sometimes wondered how many times he whispered drama for her. But he could not just quit, she was the biggest drama queen.

My drama, his heart protested.

This woman had changed his life. For good. And he was going to be always grateful for her presence.

His thoughts were broken by a scared Fatima, who whispered slightly in her protest while hiding behind Asad, who was laughing at her expense.

Traitor, he thought while looking at his best friends.

Even though Mushk and Rohan were best friends, however, everyone still needs same-gender best friends, Asad was that best friend to Rohan and Fatima was that best friend to Mushk.

Apparently, these two traitors were in love with each other and had never shared this with their best friends, now who those that?

And the biggest betrayal for Rohan was Asad had not taken him in confidence but decided to share this with Mushk, and ask for her suggestion for proposing Fatima.

Traitor, he thought once again. However, he had planned to deal with him later. He had to solve a bigger problem that was Fatima hadn't shared her feeling with Mushk and had not even called her within 24 hours of Asad proposing to her.

And for Mushk this was a very HUGEEE dhoka.

Now you understand why I call her drama? He asked an imaginary audience.
(which are you all apparently)

"Allah Mushk sorry yaar bas batana hi wali thi. I promise"
A scared Fatima whispered.

(Allah Mushk sorry I was about to tell you only. I promise.)

"Jhoothi dhokebaaz beta Dosti khatam, Asad ajj se hum best friends hain,"
Mushk announced while glaring at Fatima.

(Liar, cheater enough our friendship has finished, now Asad is my new best friend)

While Asad was most happy, he jumped towards Mushk side.
"Haan haan done Mushk yaar waise bhi Rohan buhat bore Karta hai."

(Yess yes done Mushk you know Rohan is very boring.)

"Hainaa buhat hi bore hai yeh admi, socho main Roz kese guzara karti hongi."
Mushk agreed, making a miserable face.

( I know right he is very boring, think how I survive with him every day)