Chapter 13

Khairiyat pucho
K

abhi to kaifiyat pucho
Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai Dil mera Dekho
Na meri haisiyat pucho
Tere bin ek din jaise soo saal hai

•••••

"Are you free today?"Rohan asked while wearing his tie. He was joining the office officially today as he had an important meeting today.

"Yes, why?" Mushk asked, astonished while making the bed sheet, her university was supposed to start the day after tomorrow.

"So you are free for dinner," Rohan asked again as if conforming.

While Mushk walked towards him, confused.

"Dinner?"

"Yess I realized I never took you out on a dinner, so why not. Phir tumhari university khul Jaye gi tu tum busy ho jao gi". He replied while brushing his hair.

(then your university will open and you will become busy)

"Are you asking me out?" she asked mischievously.

While placing the brush on the dressing table again he turned towards,

"What if I am?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, curious about his answer. Stepping closer to her while Mushk stood rooted at her place. His closeness causes all her confidence to evaporate in thin air.

"Yes," she said almost breathlessly while Rohan smirked at her. While Mushk saw him smirking and added.,

"You know me I would never refuse free food" and smirked back at him who looked at her shocked.

"You and your food," he said, smilingly while shaking his head. While Mushk passed him a toothy grin and was about to turn when he suddenly held her hand turning her around at the same time.

Looking at him with her wide eyes, their heart trembling with the newfound proximity.

"Wear purple" he whispered and then left quietly.

While Mushk stood there placing a hand on her heart which was beating uncontrollably.

This man would be her death someday.

Mushk was looking through her cupboard for her clothes for the past 1 hour and she was not able to find something nice. Something nice, purple and not too shiny. She was worriedly looking through the wardrobe when Asiya entered the room.

"Mushk beta woh main poochne ayi thi ke aapki university kab se start hai woh actually meri doostein apse Milna chahti thi tu maine socha kal unko lunch par invite karloon."

(Mushk child I wanted to ask that when is your university going to start my friends want to meet you so I was thinking that I invite them for lunch tomorrow)