Chapter 15

Jaatey hoye lamhoon koPaas bulata haiThori si bhi doori dil Seh nahi paata haiSab hain dikhaveyJhootey behlaveyEk hi qadam laaye Sau sau pachtavey

Paas bulata hai
Thori si bhi doori dil
Seh nahi paata hai
Sab hain dikhavey
Jhootey behlavey
Ek hi qadam laaye
Sau sau pachtavey

••••••••••

Rohan stepped downstairs all dressed up for his office, his eyes roamed to find a familiar face, the one who did not let him sleep at night.

His parents and Manahil had arrived late at night from their relative's function.

He found her in the kitchen along with Bano, helping her in making breakfast. She was dressed in a simple full black outfit, her hair tied in a low ponytail, a few strands of hair falling on her face, wearing her gold chain. Today was her first day at her university.

He just stood there looking at her.

Mushk could feel his intense gaze on her and she became alert. Everything that happened came crashing back with all the force. His sorry, his expression and the kiss. His regret, the disbelief reflecting in his brown orbs.

She wanted to cry hard, her eyes filling up again for the 100th time in the past 24 hours. The same scenario revolving in her mind continuously.

She wanted to question him, she wanted to ask him that what if Fariya was there? Would he still regret it, would he still say sorry to her, would he still leave her abruptly? Would he?

No right! Why would he regret having an intimate moment with her? She is Fariya she deserves the world, not Mushk who he could leave easily.

When suddenly a hiss left her mouth, some of the oil droplets splashed on her skin as the egg was cooking, causing a burning sensation.

Rohan promptly ran to her, holding her hand under the cold water. While Mushk stood there unfazed.

"Tumhara dimagh kharab hogya hai, andhi ho tum dekhta nahi hai? Itna Jal lag Gaya hai? Allah Mushk Kyun ho tum itni irresponsible? Tum se kisne kaha hai kaam Karo"

(Have you lost your mind, you are blind why can't you see? It burned so much. Allah Mushk why are you so irresponsible? Who told you to do this?)

He said angrily while putting the medicine on the burn when she flinched at the painful sensation and he looked at her worried,

"Buhat Dard ho Raha hai?"
(Is it painting a lot?)

"Utna nahi jitna tum de dete ho"
She wished she could say that to him but she stood there motionless.
(Not like you cause)

After applying the product evenly he left her hand softly.

"Tum Chalo Bano aunty karleingi"
(You come Bano aunty will do this)