Chapter 12

(This is basically Mushk^)Before starting the update a little note

Before starting the update a little note.
Asiya ( Rohan's mother)
Ahmed (Rohan's father)
Minal (Mushk's mother)
Ali (Mushk's father)
•••••
He walked down the stairs, moving his hand in his hair. He was working in the study for his new project. His parents and Manahil had gone for some important work and since it was just him and Mushk, they had decided to watch a movie together, when his PA had called and he had become so engrossed in work that he forgot he was supposed to be with Mushk, for which she was going to kill him.

Scanning the lounge, after searching the whole house he was worried sick where she was.

When his eyes lingered to a white figure in the kitchen, and beware it was no spirit roaming for some kind of sick revenge, it was his dear wife he had been searching for.

Shaking his head, he should have first checked the kitchen. You can find Mushk at two places, doing only two things. Either she is eating or sleeping, nothing else matters for her.

Entering he saw her baking something, with cocoa powder, flour, vanilla essence and cream scattered everywhere on the counter. He walked forward sitting on the counter quietly.

Itni khamoshi Kyun Hai Bhai. His heart thought confused.

(why is there so much silence?)

Toofan se Pehle ki khamoshi hai. His mind reminded him which made him nod his head in agreement.

(this is silence before the storm)

"Koi toofan se Pehle ki khamoshi nahi hai, yeh koi nayi baat tu nahi, tumhara ditch Karna. Aadat ho Gayi hai ab kya naraz hoon". Mushk grumbled, knowing him very well.

(no this is no silence before the storm, you ditching me isn't something new. I have grown accustomed to it, now what is there to complain)

Maybe the sentence was said in some other context. Maybe, who knows.

While he quickly got down, marching towards her,

"Sorry yar woh actually ek important project hai, tu kaam mein busy ho Gaya. Sorry na yaar"

(sorry, actually this is an important project, so I got busy. sorry)

He further apologized holding his one ear.

Now how can you not forgive a handsome hunk, who happens to be your husband and love, cutely apologizing while holding ears?

Ajeeb itna bhi softie Kyun hai mera dil, especially iske mamle main?

(why the hell is my heart so soft especially when he is concerned?)

She thought dejectedly.

"It is okay"

She said, waving her hand.

Focusing again on her chocolate cake, she began mixing the cocoa powder into the batter she had prepared. Rohan looked on sadly for her lack of attention, was the stupid cake so important? Groaning in distaste.