Epilogue

When she is the valedictorian and she mentions him in her speech:

"I know I stretched my speech too long but before ending I want to thank people, people who brought me this far, my family and friends everyone who supported me, encouraged me. But, but this time I would like to especially mention someone special.

I don't actually give him this credit, sar par charh jata hai." she chuckled at her statement.

And the hall echoed with laughter while he wanted to protest.

"The one who told me the white coat and stethoscope were made for me and that no one else deserved it more than me.

The one who told me dreams are special and they are supposed to be achieved.

The one who was there, in nights when I was demotivated, in times when I failed, in times when I was disappointed.

The one who told me agar humhari success stories main failures nahi honge tu Woh boring hojaye gi.

Thank you for being there, for being you, for being mine, for trusting me when I didn't even trust myself, for just supporting me. Thank you for treating my dreams like it was yours to cater to."

And someone in the third row had a smile on his face.

And that someone was proud.

When he gifts her something special and she is overwhelmed.

She stood in the middle as she saw him move around. 

"Look I knew you wanted this kind of apartment, and like I was searching it for so long, and I tried getting it designed the way you want and decorating it, Mushk are you even listening? and look if you want you can change..."

And before he could complete she jumped into his arms. 

Both stood in the middle of the living room,

In their newly brought apartment,

which was on her name.

Talk about coincidences.

She always wanted a place like this, living in a joint family had its repercussions she lived all her life in their family bungalow, and the wish of having a place like this was buried deep down.

"Thank you, Rohan, thank you so much. I love you, I really really love you," she said hugging him tightly, her voice hoarse. 

"Oh god, if I would have expected such a beautiful reaction I would have brought you here before. I am an idiot." He said chuckling, his arms wounded around her more strongly.

"Yes you are an idiot, but you are my idiot samjahye?" she said breaking the hug as she ruffled his hair, a constant smile on her face.

This man was a reason for her happiness, she couldn't imagine being without him. Never.