New book Alert!

Hello guys, I am here to tell you about my new book that I just started.
Querencia

Querencia; A place where one feels at home, the place where you are your most authentic self

University life they say is the best phase of your life, you meet different people, you explore different opportunities. A walk down in your career yet we all make those beautiful memories, those years teach us so much, and awards us some people who slowly become an integral part of our lives.

A leading university in Lahore, An I-have-my-life-planned guy, A alluring introvert, An intelligent joker, One struggling damsel, A grey-eyed princess and A happy go lucky guitarist.

A story of changing bonds, of beautiful friendships, of everlasting relations, of blooming hearts, of questioning beliefs, of achieving dreams, of discovering truths behind beautiful smiles, and of understanding the stale notions. You meet the most unexpected people at the most unexpected places and the most unexpected times, and unknowingly they crawl in and become an integral part, something which you can't even control.

Would they ever find their home? Their querencia? Because sometimes home is not a place but a person, home is somewhere where your heart resides and the quest of the heart is never easy.

A little snippet of the story, it is new genre, fresh characters and I hope I would be able to do justice to this.
Do give a read and let me know how you found it.
Would be very thankful for your support!
Thankyou!!