Chapter 21

Tu Sabb Jaanda Aen
Main Chhad Ni Sakdi Tainu
Teri Yaad Ne Unglan Te
Roz Nachaune Mainu

Agle Janam Vich Allah
Aisa Khel Racha Ke Bheje
Mainu Tu Bana Ke Bheje
Tainu main bana ke bheje

Agle Janam Vich AllahAisa Khel Racha Ke BhejeMainu Tu Bana Ke BhejeTainu main bana ke bheje

Time had stopped.

She could only just watch him.

There was so much to say, so much to complain about, so much to shout, so much to ask, so much to cry about.

So much.

Yet they just stood there.

Words never failed her when it was him in question. She could talk to him about everything. All her weird fantasies, from Salar Sikanders craze to the love she had for Tarak Mehta.

She would say and talk, and she would talk more because she knew he would listen and he won't judge.

But.

And this but had ruined her today.

She wanted to cry but tears were failing her.

She wanted to do so much yet all she did was stand in front of him and watch him.

Who knows she wouldn't have that right the next day perhaps.

Life was funny it attacks you from places, breaks you from those you never imagined that torment to be from.

And that is why you are defenceless, unprepared and incapable to fight.

She was.

But she couldn't delay it.

It was her heart at stake and she was done with it breaking again and again.

It needs to stop.

If he needs to leave he had to do that as soon as possible.

She was done.

And Rohan couldn't even blink how in just mere seconds she had walked towards him.

She was close yet so far.
In reach yet out of reach.

Talk about timings.

And he didn't blink because he was afraid she would evaporate. Just like a sweet smell in the room.

That leaves before it makes us aware of its presence.

He wanted to hold on but he knew she would not allow that.

Even though his heart was sinking with what was about to come.

His mind told him that she would listen, she was Mushk, his Mushk. She always would.

But what he didn't know was Mushk was changing, that she had realised that she was losing.

And those who have nothing to lose, first lose themselves.