Chapter 22

Koi ibadat ki chahat may roya

Koi ibadat ki rah me roya

Koi yar ki bewafai pay roya

Koi yar ko mana kary roya

Ajeeb hai ye namaz-e-muhabbat ka silsala Iqbal
Koi qaza kar kary roya koi ada kar kay roya
-Iqbal

Ajeeb hai ye namaz-e-muhabbat ka silsala IqbalKoi qaza kar kary roya koi ada kar kay roya-Iqbal

One thing about time is that it passes away, it doesn't stop for anyone. No one.

No matter if it is good or bad.

It passes away. Flows away. Like a storm, that comes destroys and passes.

Passing was such a curse.

But so life was.

She didn't need anyone to tell her she missed him.

She did, she would always do.

She didn't just love him, she lived him.

He was love to her, every definition of love started and ended at him. If someone would ask what was love according to her? Her answer would be him. Simple.

But she didn't know how to act now. She was stranded because someone was not there to guide her, hold her hands.

Warmth was what she was lacking, she was cold so cold. And she just missed him, utterly. Every second.

But. She didn't where she stood, so many questions were swirling in her mind. But the possible answers to these questions frightened her.

What if he married her to just make her see that he was happy, without her? What if he wanted her back in his life?

The second question was almost killing her.

She knew no matter what anyone told her, he was not, neither was he was ever going to cheat on her. She was not joking when she told Fariya that she trusted her life with him.

He won't cheat, he was a man of his words. She knew that about him.

But what if he wasn't happy? What if he was doing it just to make her happy?

What if the relation that was a dream to her was just a compromise to him?

What if he wanted to go back to her but was stopping because he feared hurting her?

And no matter how much she loved him she won't ever do something like that to him.

She wasn't selfish.

If she was not his happiness she would let him go.

She was right rather than ruining three lives it was better if one was trampled.