Chapter 11

Nigahon mein dekho meri, jo hai bas gayaaa

Woh hai milta tumse hubahuu..
Ooo, jaane teri aankhein thi ya, baatein thi wajaaa..
Hue tum jo dil ki aarzoo...
Tum paas ho ke bhi, tum aas ho ke bhiii, ehsaas ho kee bhi, apne nahi...
•••••

Mushk 

I could see him sitting at the swing chair, staring at the purplish-black sky illuminating with the white sparkling stars. Today was a full moon night, the round, shiny and white moon was lighting up the whole sky. He looked a part of the night, peaceful yet so mysterious. I knew what he was thinking, Fariya.

It wasn't just difficult to fall out of love, it was nearly impossible. How can someone fall out of love when you have loved someone with everything you had. They hold reign over your heart as if claiming their rule. How can anyone unlove someone like that, someone who was once their home, their solace, their peace, their happiness, their dreams and their whole existence? And unloving your home isn't easy, never, and I out of all people knew this very well.

Moving on is never easy, it means detaching yourself from billions of memories, expectations and dreams. All of that was supposed to take time, and I was willing to give him a lot of that, as long as he is adamant to heal, to move on. It hurts seeing the person you loved mourning someone else, remembering them and a part of them wishing that they would be here.

But one thing about love is that we can't control who we fall in love with, it happens.

Kesi bhi warning or beware ke sign ke begaar. Bilkul uninformed, choron ki Tarah ata hai aur dil main jagah bana leta hai.
(without any warning or beware sign, it comes uninformed like a thief and silently makes a place in our heart)

I shook my head, suddenly remembering the events of a few hours before which led him to sit like this.

(flashback)

After our little morning encounter, we reached home, Rohan’s mother had hosted a dinner as my welcome dinner so I had to get ready. After the stunt Rohan pulled in the car there was an awkward silence. I could still feel his fingers on the corner of my lips, his touch lingered there for more than a while. His action first surprised me then left me giddy, like a love-struck teenager. Causing my stomach to churn in ecstasy, wanting more than that, a lot more than that.

Mushk Apne PG18+ thoughts ko lagaam do
(mushk stop your PG18+ thoughts )

My mind scoffed at me while giggling as I entered inside.

Evening 

The guests were about to arrive and I had just got changed into a dusk blue angrakha, my love for angarkha would never end. Quickly getting ready, I helped Aunty in some preparations when the guest started arriving. The party was in full swing, Aunty introduced me to some of her friends and relatives, who I greeted politely. Rohan also stood with uncle greeting people here and there. Wearing a blue shirt and dress pants he was dressed to kill.