Chapter 19

Roothi Ae Sabte Rabba
Rabba Dil Bhi Hai Rootha
Sab Kuchh Hai Bikhra Bikhra
Bikhra Sa Rootha Rootha
Chup Maahi Chup Hai Ranjha
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Bole Kaise Ve Na Ja
Aaja Aaja

To say she was frustrated was an understatement, from yesterday all Rohan was doing was ignoring her, brutally.

She was talking to Zayaan yesterday when she received a message from him to come outside.

Rude, saaryal, kharoos, badtameez. Agar main isse Pyaar nahi karti Tu Iska sar phoor deti.

(Rude, arrogant, disrespectful if I would not be in love with him I would have killed him.)

She thought angrily while gritting her teeth.

Today was Fatima's and Asad's wedding and this man was ruining her mood, making her angrier. Then she already was.

Then suddenly the door opened and entered the king in all his glory. Note the sarcasm. While his widened as he saw her sitting on the bed, wasn't she supposed to leave for the salon with Fatima.

The whole night yesterday he never entered the room and she could not even find him anywhere, he just left her on the main gate and zoomed the car to god know where.

When she finally spotted him in the morning all he did was running away from her. Not coming in the same room as her and she knew he had even entered their room now because he thought she had left for the parlour with Fatima.

Gawking her a few seconds he quickly turned his head away from her as if it was forbidden to see her.

And her insides boiled seeing him behaving like this.

"Kab tak yeh sab karne ka irada hai?"
She asked sternly standing afar from him.
(Till when are you planning to continue this)

And he chooses to stay silent over this still searching his wardrobe as if it was the most important work.

And she marched towards him turning him around.

"Rohan, what has happened? Did I do something? Tell me we can talk about it."
She asked softly.

While he watched her for some time silently withdrawing her hand from his elbow.

"Rohan tumhara masla kya hai? Kya masla hai main thak gayi hoon har Roz koshish karke to finally make sense of our relationship but every time every damn time something happens and we are back at square one. Every single time when we are finally close you move 5 steps back leaving me stranded in the middle of the chaos and now I am tired."
(Rohan what is your problem? I am tired of making efforts every day)

She finally busted everything she was thinking, her nose flaring and her eyes watering.

"I never told you to try, mujhe mere haal par chordo"
He said looking away from her.
(Leave me on my own)

While she looked at him in disbelief, the nerves of this man.

"You never told me yet I tried because this relationship this thing between us is precious to me. Main soch rahi thi ke finally hum qareeb horahe hain par nahi..."
She said while gripping his arm, who angrily withdrew his arm from her hold.
(I thought we were finally coming close..)

“Mushk for god sake can you please leave me alone.”
He shouted, startling her. When he looked at her face which had become pale, her eyes watering when he realized his mistake. This was not supposed to happen, he thought regretting his action.

“Mushk.” he opened his mouth to apologize when she showed him her hand, gesturing him to stop. Turning away from him she picked the accessories she needed, leaving the room.