Bonus#1

Ek Din Aap Yun Humko Mil Jayenge
Phool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge
Maine Socha Na Tha
Ek Din Zindagi Itni Hogi Haseen
Jhoomega Aasman Gayegi Yeh Zameen
Maine Socha Na Tha

Ek Din Aap Yun Humko Mil JayengePhool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil JayengeMaine Socha Na ThaEk Din Zindagi Itni Hogi HaseenJhoomega Aasman Gayegi Yeh ZameenMaine Socha Na Tha

"Rohan yaar why don't you understand?" Mushk huffed as she raised her hands in defeat.

"Why do you even want to make me understand, my opinions clearly don't matter, so why the efforts Mushk?" Rohan replied nonchalantly, his eyes training on her posture but he quickly turned them towards his laptop again. He can't just let her have everything she wants. Especially when it means no good to her.

While Mushk was now frustrated, he was acting like a hormonal lady on periods, not even listening to her.

"Shut this damn laptop, will you? And talk to me." She walked as she slammed the laptop shut and Rohan's angry eyes found hers, brown against brown again. One filled with anger and one with challenges. They together were a unique combination, like fire and ice. Burning but the calm in them reserved, for the love they had for each other.

"Talk! Okay, let's talk you got an offer letter from a stared university in London to complete your residency. Which you never told me about which is my first foremost problem. And second, you want that opportunity to be wasted now because you are married. Wow, amazing Mushk, is aqalmandi ki umeed Sirf apse ki ja sakti hai."

(One could only expect this kind of intelligence from you)

He replied sarcastically while eyeing her angrily. But Seeing her defeated self he couldn't control himself anymore, and he walked towards her. His thumb erased the remains of tears that were welling in her eyes, while she just looked at him hoping he would understand where she was coming from.

"It was your dream remember? How you used to brag about it. So why now Mushk?" He asked softly as he held her hands gently, the warmth of their hands together calming her heart.

"You won't understand Rohan," she replied dejectedly as she sat on the edge of the bed, while he sat on the floor holding her hands again.

"So make me understand Mushk." His tone surprised her, as he gently applied pressure to her hand. Maybe telling her that he was here.

"Rohan our relationship is very new, just two months ago everything between us sorted. We are finally together and incorporating long distance into this. No Rohan it is just going to make things so much worse. Phir log, society kya kaheinge, Abhi Shaadi ko ek saal hwua nahi ke bahir parhne chali gayi. That I can do it right here as well. And forget about everything that about our families, Aunty and Ammi were talking about grandchildren that day, they want us to start a family and before this, I am planning to bring 4 years in between god socho toh Sahi....."
(and what will society say, that it has only been 1 year to their marriage and she went abroad to study)

"Ohh bhai hogaya meri over thinking ki dukaan." He chuckled while she glared at him.
(Oh my are you done my overthinking shop)

"You thought about everyone, what about you?" He questioned.