Chapter Four

Jin Woo's POV

It's as if I was being hypnotized when our eyes landed on each other. It's as if I didn't exactly know who's the woman in front of me at that time. I felt like my mind and my whole body was betraying me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looks like she used to be a princess who became a queen in front of me waiting for her king to save her. The white gown suited her curves very well. It seems like it was made only for her. I didn't know what was going on with me, but those were the things that keep rumbling on my mind.

I admit, Chae Yoon never let me sleep the night after we visited the wedding boutique. It's been eight days since that day happened, but I still couldn't forget that very moment with her. I'm slowly feeling to get angry with myself. What's happening to me? Am I getting crazy? Is she using some poison on me? What the fuck is this? Why I can't stop thinking about that witch?

I tried to keep myself off of her. I didn't contact her after that day because I don't want to welcome that sort of feeling again. I didn't feel normal. I didn't feel it was me who was thinking about her that way. Myself is fucking kidding me!

I won't deny that she's physically a beautiful woman. Even when the first time I met her, I already find her face attractive. If she only hasn't that kind of banshee personality, there would be absolutely a big possibility that I'll like her. I'm just a normal human being. I have my own weaknesses too as a man. But hell, I will never ever let Chae Yoon see that side of me! My enemy is the last person who I wanted to see any of my infirmities.

I went out of the shower room. I dried myself with a white towel and wore my sleeping clothes on. Secretary Jang texted me earlier after I got home that a piece of document will be delivered to my house at six in the evening today. I went to my study room and instantly saw a white folder placed on top of the table. My hand reached for the folder and I immediately opened it. Ah, this is the contract I instructed Secretary Jang about three days ago. My contract about the divorce plan with Chae Yoon after our wedding. I needed to meet up with her. She needs to sign this contract to make sure everything stated here will fall according to what we planned.

Thank God that my grandmother was already discharged from the hospital four days ago and so far, she's feeling very better now. Her excitement about the wedding keeps on rising every single day. She's the one who's working on everything about the wedding preparations. Sometimes, Chae Yoon's grandmother visits our house alone and they always hang out together. For how many years they were apart, they both have indeed a lot of things to catch up on. They even excitedly told me the other day that three weeks from now, I'm no longer my grandmother's baby booty. That three weeks from now, I'm going to be Ha Chae Yoon's husband.

I'm happy seeing them happy, but I couldn't get off the guilt on my heart whenever I remember my plan with Chae Yoon

I'm happy seeing them happy, but I couldn't get off the guilt on my heart whenever I remember my plan with Chae Yoon. I felt so sorry as Chae Yoon and I couldn't grant our grandmothers' wishes to last longer than they're expecting.