Chapter Nineteen

Jin Woo's POV

Jin Woo's POV

Chae Yoon and I felt like thefts hiding, going out of their house after we took my car keys in my khaki pants. She was the one dragging me out, and all I could do was smirk silently behind her while we were on our way to Peachy. I parked her just right beside in their backyard, and we could already hear the sound of crickets all around the village.

Earlier, I was the one who felt like going to explode, but right now, Chae Yoon is the one already exploding. I want to laugh at her, but seeing her like this only anticipates me what is she going to do to me in the next few minutes. I'm excited as hell, and I couldn't wait any longer.

I was about to open the passenger door of my car when I noticed Chae Yoon pulled up the door handle of the backseat's door. The moment I faced her, I felt her eyes flamed at me as well as her hand that was in mine. Not long after, I saw the backseat's door got widely opened.

Excited, Chae Yoon dragged me again, leaving my mouth hung open as we both went in inside my car, and she closed the door right after I got seated. Damn it! I was aware my heart was already beating so fast inside my chest. But it went worse when Chae Yoon started lifting her white free-sized shirt above her head while going back to me and immediately sat above my lap in between her legs. She threw her shirt away, which I didn't know where it landed, and her body has now only left with her black bra and black shorts.

I don't know what happened to me as I felt my body froze. I only came back from my lost trance the moment I felt her soft lips around mine. My hands quickly caught her hips as we deviled our lips against each other, and I began traveling my hands on each side of her waist. She cupped my face using her hands and I could feel her body flames just the same as mine.

Panting, Chae Yoon broke off our kiss only to gaze down her eyes to the buttons of my upper sleepwear. It didn't take her long enough to started unbuttoning it while I began caressing her sexy legs beside my thighs. When I finally swath my cloth away, I threw it behind her and went my attention back to Chae Yoon's lips. My car's windows tinted, causing dark vision inside Peachy, and it was only illuminated by the light from the beautiful moon. Yet, it was already enough for me to see how Chae Yoon looked at me full of love, want, and desire.

"I know everything that's happening between us came pretty fast, but God knows how much love I feel for you, Hon." I breathed to her as I cupped her face using my hands.

She rested her forehead against mine and gave me a smirk.

"Even if I turn back the time when we first met, I would still choose to meet you at that very moment, Yoo Jin Woo. I would still punch you. I would still hate you. I would still get married to you... and fall in love with you." I froze again when she immediately threw me a deep, warm kiss. Seconds after, she gently pulled out her lips from mine. "I wouldn't want it any other way, Hon." She added.

I brought my thumb above her lips and began rubbing it in a smooth way. "Me too... I would still choose to meet and fall in love with a crazy, beautiful police officer like you." I leaned closer to her jaw and kissed her sexy neck. "Oh, how did I deserve to love a perfect woman like you?" Then I went back looking at her kissable lips. "Hon, even your lips are the most perfect lips I have ever seen."