Chapter Eighteen

Chae Yoon's POV

Jin Woo and I went home at dawn from his Chalet house. We only slept for four hours, and he woke me up just a few minutes ago to prepare for our travel going to my grandmother in our province.

Even though Jin Woo and I are now dating for real, I still chose to sleep in his guest room. Well, it's not that I don't like the idea of it, but we haven't yet talked about it because of the other things that are happening to us right now. As he also said to me, he wanted our relationship to start in the right way. Yeah, I know it was funny since we had sex a few times already, but it wouldn't hurt if we will give it a try, right? At least we're trying, bit by bit.

I was leaning my back on the edge side of the table, crossing my arms while waiting for the chocolate raspberry I brewed in the coffee machine when I saw Jin Woo going down the stairs from his bedroom. I looked at him from head to toe.

Oh, gosh! I still couldn't believe I wasted a lot of time hating this hot and very good-looking man walking towards me right now. He's a hell damn gorgeous! He's only wearing a casual suit; a white plain v-neck tee, khaki trousers, and a coat. But, for a moment, my whole body froze, and my throat felt dry as I was so fascinated by Jin Woo. I've really gotten myself a goddess boyfriend slash husband, haven't I?

"I bet you love the view in front of you right now than your view last night, don't you?" Jin Woo muttered under his breaths, snaking his hand on the side of my waist the moment he stood one step away from me, making me come back from drooling over him.

Swallowing my saliva, I tried to calm down myself. He was just so close to me, and the kiss that happened last night when I said I love him, flashes to me again. Shit! How can I even calm down?

"Y-you're really a narcissistic guy, do you know that?" Embarrassed, I shake my head. Okay, at least my voice didn't shake that much.

"Why? Is it wrong to admit to other people that I look better than good, HON?" He laughed proudly, causing me to smile and bit my lower lip when he emphasized his last word.

I'm still not used to our endearment, but everytime I hear it from him, I became giddier than last night. Jin Woo's eyes darted straight at mine, and I could feel my pulse starting to race. Why the hell he's looking at me this way?

I was about to shift my eyes from him when he was the one who broke it. He rose to stand beside the countertop and took the coffee I brewed earlier. Oh, damn, I didn't notice it already beeped.

"It's my first time seeing you wearing a skirt and flowery blouse." He suddenly said, walking back to me with the cup of coffee in his hand. He handed it to me and I grabbed it, bringing it to my mouth right away.

I took a sip of coffee first before I respond to him. "I have clothes as a normal woman would have, you know. Why? Did I surprise you, or is it bothering you? Hmm, or you didn't like it? Should I change?"

"You look perfect, Hon. So perfect." He smoothly said as he lifted my hand with the coffee. He slightly leans down and took a sip from it, not leaving his eyes from me.

I cleared my throat, averting my eyes around the kitchen just to avoid his fucking seductive stares! Err! I could feel my cheeks are blushing as well as my ears. After he sipped from the cup, I heard Jin Woo laughed at me. I furrowed my brows at him and slapped his chest. Is he fucking teasing me?

"Ya! Stop it!" I said, trying not to smile.

"You shouldn't dress like this again when going out if I'm not around, okay?" He whispered beside my ear, sending me shivers all over my neck.