Chapter Twenty Three

Jin Woo's POV

I was already in the shower cubicle, waiting for my wife to join me. Chae Yoon was already inside here in the bathroom, still removing her clothes a few steps away from me. After she gets rid of the last fabric on her body, she finally stepped inside the cubicle and walked towards me. I offered my hand to her, which she gladly took in hers, and I carefully guided her not to get slipped on the slippery floor.

Standing face to face in our birth suit, I snaked my hand on her shoulder as she looked at me in the eyes with a mix of love and lust. Her fingers started traveling against my chest and I continued feeling the sexy curves of her neck until I cupped the side of her face. Her fingers from my chest went lower to my abdomen and followed wrapping her arms around my torso. Slowly, she reached the shower handle from my behind, and we both felt the warm water passing down our heating bodies. I saw how Chae Yoon closes her eyes below me. I leaned down to her lips and finally tapped them with mine. She instinctively moved her lips, and open her mouth to give me more access. As we kiss with so much desire and demand, I pulled her closer to me as much as possible, which causes our bodies to kiss, skin to skin.

Without pulling out from our kiss, I stepped backward and leaned my back against the marble wall. By doing it, I also pushed her closer to me by holding the back of her sexy waist. I could feel her mounding breasts getting buried so intense against my thorax. She gasped a little when my hands lowered down, cupping her sexy bouncing ass. I nibbled her lips deeper, and I felt Chae Yoon raked her fingers through my hair. Losing out of breath, I pulled out from the kiss and rested my forehead against hers. I took her wrists and placed her hands above my shoulder line. Our eyes met, and we both whispered I love yous to each other.

There was nothing inside my head and in my heart right now, but to make love with this beautiful woman right here with me. All I wanted was for her to feel my pounding love for her, and so her love for me.

In slow motion, I leave my eyes off of her only to lean down my head to her upper chest, kissing the heart-shaped pendant of the necklace I've given to her. I felt she shudders a bit beneath my lips when I kissed her sensitive earlobe, following to cup the lower part of her breasts. I pushed her jugs up using my hands, sticking them together before I caught one of her erected nipples in my mouth. I began to suck her as my other hand and fingers played the other one. She let out a moan. A sexy moan that causing me to start loosening my mind. I left a sweet, wet kiss in the valley of her breasts before I kneeled down below her. Chae Yoon remained in her stand, but her hands automatically grabbed the top of my hair when I lifted one of her legs and rested it above my shoulder.

Without any warning, I immediately kiss her flawless pelvis. Gentle at first, until I became greedy when I inhaled more of her arousing scent. Leaning closer to her beautiful pussy, I let out my tongue to travel it over her wet folds. Chae Yoon whines as I began increasing the pace of my tongue inside her. I could feel she offers more of her body to me, and she screamed my name when I bit the spot which I knew would drive her crazy. Her legs started shaking, yet I didn't stop. Right now, I already want to bring her over the edge of rhapsody. I stroked her core as possible as I could using my pointed tongue. Biting and licking her over and over again until she helplessly released her sweet orgasms. The moment I looked up, Chae Yoon's head was still lightly hanging backward, trying to recover from her ecstasy.

I let her calm for how many moments before I stood up from the floor. Her eyes darted to mine, and they already shone with so much satisfaction. But, No. We have just started.

I brought my hand to the side of her short, wet hair and stroked it as I say... "You didn't know how much I wanted to have a baby with you. Let's do this together, Hon."