Chapter Eight

Jin Woo's POV

I was totally in euphoria while I was sucking her tongue off. I didn't know that tasting her like this would bring me an ecstatic feeling directly to my bones. Shit! I can already feel how my thing getting hard on below her. I felt like I could no longer breathe because of the hot temperature in my whole body. I was burning, totally firing while feeling her above me.

Believe me or not, but I'm still technically a virgin. Yes, a thirty-six old virgin man. I had kissed and did dirty touches with my few exes before, but this is my first time being so intimate with a woman like this. I was totally into the thought that I shouldn't touch a woman unless she's the one to ask for me to initiate it. That's how the way I respected all of my exes before, maybe that's why they all ended up leaving me alone. I even had an ex before who thought of me I was gay because I never tried making love with her. The day after she told me about it, she broke up with me. It has only been me, the porn videos I watched through my phone, and my precious loving hand during the years.

This is the first time I felt so aroused like this. It's different from the dirty little touches I did before with other women. The sexual tension between us right now is on another level. Though I used to hate Chae Yoon before and even considered her as my enemy, I swear, I still respect her. Never in my wildest dream to take any advantage of her because I know she's not an easy woman and has a lot of pride raging in herself. But what should I do? She's the one who started this and right now, I want to break that fucking rule in myself and just let loose everything to Ha Chae Yoon. God damn it! Why is this woman doing this to me?

I opened my eyes when I slowly felt her fingers unbuttoning the top of my paired sleepwear. Suddenly, my hands began trembling out of nervousness with a mix of excitement. I slowly looked up and gazed into her eyes. They were intense and so dark, it felt like she's going to eat me alive. However, it sent me extra shivers through my spine. I lowered down my stare when I saw her cleavage only inches away from my face. Oh, shit! I want to suck, squeeze, play and lick those globes so much.

Though I am hardly heaving, I found my fingers harshly unclasping the strings of her robe. My eyes open wider when I saw she's not wearing anything else aside from her black silk underwear. Her nipples were pink, and they were already fully erected. Chae Yoon has beautiful and flawless porcelain skin. She's so hot damn sexy! I want to taste every inch of her. I want to fucking own her.

Gently, I caressed her stomach using both of my palms and finally wrapped them around her breasts. I began squeezing them, pinching her nipples using my thumbs and index fingers. She gave me a soft moan, and it was like a piece of sexy music to my ears. Chae Yoon bent her body closer to me, so I took that as a signal to bring my mouth into her boobies. I latched them like I was a hungry mad baby. I sucked them so hard like it was the only job has given to me.

Our lips found each other again. I snaked my arms around her hips and slowly stood up from the floor with her. I couldn't give enough strength to move my feet going to the guest room, so I ended up laying her down on the sofa. My hand went down in between her thighs and cupped her sex using my palm. Fuck! I can already feel her wetness against my skin. Her panties were so damp wet for me. My other hand spread her thighs wider and rested them above my folded legs. I locked my gaze to her face and saw her deep two eyes looking at me while I was taking off the cloth from my upper body. I bent down to her and began licking her neck down to the valley of her breasts. I cupped her mounds again and pinch them together while I was grinning my aching bulge to her sex. She opened her mouth wider and tried to catch her breaths while giving me soft whimpers.

"Fuck me." She moaned and bites her lower lip afterward.

Goodness gracious! She really wants me to bang her tonight, right? Chae Yoon is so damn horny! I can't believe this! I felt like it was the sexiest words I heard from her. It added extra pressure and delirium to my groin.