Chapter Twelve

Jin Woo's POV

God damn it! I never thought that holding myself not to kiss her earlier would turn out to be so hard like this. My lips were really tempted to latch them against hers, and I totally regret it now why I didn't do it. Why the hell I waited a little longer? I've fucking missed a damn chance! I badly want to kiss Chae Yoon. I badly want to taste her sweet lips again and feel her tongue playing against mine.

I closed my eyes for a second and gulped so hard the moisture loading in my throat before leaning away from Chae Yoon. After I collected myself together, I let out a deep breath and tried to move my legs towards the little girl standing a few steps away from where we stood.

"Pr-Princess Merida! Did Sir handsome and ajumma Chae Yoon wake you up?" I tried to ask very gently and hold each side of her shoulders.

Maybe I just need to convince myself right now to see the bright side of the chance I've missed, right? At least we didn't ruin the innocent mind of this little kid with us... A few seconds after I folded one of my knees on the floor, the little Chae Yoon slowly took away her hands from her face and looked at me with crooked eyebrows.

"I saw you kissing ajumma!" She beamed at me and her eyes averted at my back, gazing up at Chae Yoon.

"No... We weren't." I shyly answered, shaking my head. Little girl, I wasn't really able to push it through because of you!

"Then what are you doing to ajumma earlier, Sir handsome?" She cutely followed, but full of confidence.

I heard Chae Yoon's steps slowly getting closer behind me. "Kwon Chae Yoon... Uhmm... I'm sorry." She butted in, almost inaudible.

I know Chae Yoon is as embarrassed as me right now because of how her voice sounded with a quiver. But was she really expecting me to kiss her earlier? Darn it! I still couldn't erase in my mind how the way she slowly closed her eyes in front of me a few moments ago. Her soft and kissable lips so close to me, her heavy breathing that I inhaled, and the lavender scent I smelled from her hair that sent flame to my body. Chae Yoon is like a drug that I want to intake from time to time. My body was craving for her warmth. Her touches, her smell, and just everything about her excites me like hell. I don't know, but everytime she's near to me, I felt like I was a ticking bomb that is ready to explode at anytime. Damn it! Is Chae Yoon really right? That I am a pervert? God, am I a pervert?

I snapped out from my thoughts about Chae Yoon when the little girl in front of me with lines on her forehead alternately looked at me and Chae Yoon. But before she could even respond to her, I asked the kid again to convert the curiosity she had seen earlier.

"Are you hungry? What do you want to eat, Princess Merida?" I smiled, rubbing my hand to her tiny sidearm.

I'm sure she's hungry right now because ever since they got here in my house, we only watched cartoons on the TV and played hide-and-seek in the living area. The kid and I did really become close so easily. You know, I have a soft spot for children, and I couldn't help but to love and adore this sweet little Chae Yoon. Even in our company's foundation, I always make sure to give extra attention to our charity events for orphans and kids with different disabilities. How I wish Ha Chae Yoon is as sweet as Kwon Chae Yoon.

Good thing that the little girl in front of me calmed down and smiled. "I want to eat..." She paused for a while. "...pasta!"

"Oh... Okay." I giggled at her cute answer. "Don't worry, Sir handsome will order it fo-"

I got cut off by Chae Yoon when she suddenly bumped in with our conversation again, "Uhmm... I can cook pasta."

The little girl crossed her arms on top of her chest and continued pouting her lips. Then she looked at me worriedly... "But ajumma is mad at me, Sir handsome."