Chapter Ten

Chae Yoon's POV

Covering my mouth out of shock using my palm, I felt like my whole body stiffened while standing on the door of Jin Woo's bedroom. I couldn't move an inch. I felt like my feet were hardly glued on the floor while looking at what he's doing. My mind was saying I should be laughing at him, but my whole body was saying otherwise. Shit! My inner veins were throbbing, and I can already feel my cheeks were burning. What should I do? I fucking couldn't move.

It caught me off guard when I realized Jin Woo opened his eyes and moved his face in my direction. The moment he realized it was me, his face suddenly looked frightened as if he had seen a ghost not far away from him. I also snapped out from my trance when I found my chest physically pumping out. Shucks! My throat is letting out hard hiccups!

His hands hysterically reached his pants and pulled them up together. My eyes went wider when he's slowly getting up from his bed and he slowly walked towards me. What's wrong with him? Is he drunk? His legs were so wobbly, and he's having a hard time standing straight while walking closer to me.

Finally, after a few moments of pausing, I was able to move my limbs and turn around even before he could arrive at where I stood. My tracks immediately went straight to the stairs without looking back at Jin Woo. Yet, my whole body halted when I felt his hand reached around my arm. Shit! I can really fucking feel the heat of his skin against mine. It was kind of a bit sticky. Hell! Was that his hand that he used when he's stroking himself earlier? Lord!

It made me stopped again, and my throat began drying. What's going on with me? Please, I really don't want to feel this kind of feeling again...

"Chaeyoonssi..." He weakly loosened my name behind me, but still not letting go of my arm.

I bet Jin Woo is really drunk right now. Even though I'm not facing him, I can smell the hard stink of liquor from him behind me. He fumes of alcohol, and it mixes his manly scent that sent chills down straight to the pit of my lungs. When I glanced at him, I swallow hard when I saw sweats surging from his temples, his side face, his neck, his fucking sharp Adam's apple going down to his exposed solid chest. He's half-naked and the tone of his firm abs was just in front of my broad two eyes. I wanted to look away, but I fucking couldn't!

When my gazes lowered down to his unfastened pants, it brought me back to the present and rinsed the silly thoughts in my mind away. I collected all of my strength to pull my arm away from his clasps, but Jin Woo didn't allow me to do so. He's so strong! I tried to face my back at him, but he even held me tighter, and he is now trying to turn my frame to fully face him...

"L-let m-me g-go." I forcibly murmured those words from my mouth. Grr! Why the hell I stuttered?

My heart is pounding so fast. I don't want to look at him. I currently don't trust myself enough having this kind of encounter with Jin Woo right now. If I let myself look at his firing body again, I'm afraid I'll make another mistake with him just like last night. I wouldn't let myself be persuaded because of lust again tonight. I don't want to! This is not right! I want to run away from here!

"H-how long have you been there?" He questioned, almost inaudible, but I could still feel his voice was a bit trembling.

I closed my eyes for a second and gulped the moisture forming in my throat so hard. "No... I... Uhmm... I'll pretend I didn't see anything."

This time, he lets go of my arm, but he turns around to my side and stood in front of me one step down on the stairs. I became more nervous when I saw his dark, but reddish paired eyes looking at me straight in the eyes. It was my first time seeing Jin Woo like this, and it makes me feel something anew towards him. Why the hell he's gazing at me that way? I felt like at any second, my ribs will be going to rip out of my chest. I can even feel the sweats coming out from my underarms.