Chapter Five

Chae Yoon's POV

Is Jin Woo has gone out of his mind? This jerk is fucking insane! How dare he introduces himself as my fiancé to Jung Woo Sung? I really want to scream right now! I want to drag him out of here and kick his ass so hard.

"You idiot! What the hell are you doing?" I whispered with gritted teeth to Jin Woo. Maybe a choke to the neck of this dork will do later.

Both of them handshakes for a bit and a big silence between us was immediately followed. I noticed Jung Woo Sung's face turned into a confused one the moment I glanced at him. His thick eyebrows were crooking, and he puts his hands inside his pocket. I felt a little agitated because I don't know what he's currently thinking right now. I hope he won't believe what Jin Woo was saying.

"Ah... Su- sunbae." I half-chuckled out of tense and looked directly at Jung Woo Sung. "Hahaha! He's a good comedian, isn't he? Don't mind him, sunbae. Let's go inside." I uttered to avoid the awkwardness between the three of us and started moving my feet to go inside the precinct.

However, my whole body froze and my feet halted when I felt big fingers wrapped around my thin wrist. My heartbeat was suddenly increasing when the hand trailed lower and lower to my palms and clasped my fingers so tight. I turned at my backside only to see Jin Woo smiling like a lunatic teasing bastard.

"Hey, Princess... Are you still mad at me? I'm so sorry." Jin Woo murmured and pulled me closer to his left side. My heart skipped a beat when he wraps his arm around my shoulder. I almost lost my stand and I gulp hard trying to moisture my air-dried throat.

I cringed at what he said. What? Princess? He's crashing kidding me! I want to choke right now. It's so gross to my precious ears!

Right after a second, I immediately punch the side of his hip and tried to release myself from his hold, but Jin Woo tightened on securing me on his arm making me feel the weight of his hard upper limb around me.

"Fuck you, Yoo Jin Woo. Stop this right now. You want me to kill you, don't you?" I whispered again to Jin Woo, trying to hold my flaming wrath because of him.

He showed a smile to Jung Woo Sung and I felt his palm gently rubbing my sidearm. "You said you'll do anything I want, right?" He rustled voicelessly with gritted teeth and glanced back to Jung Woo Sung who's looking at us obliviously.

"Oh, I didn't know you have a boyfriend, Officer Ha." Jung Woo Sung gasped with a shrug.

Shit! I'm so fucked up! Jung Woo Sung has been calling me by my first name, and now he's calling me in a very formal way. This is really insane! What if Jung Woo Sung will stop approaching me after this? We've been getting along very well so far and this annoying Jin Woo is ruining my improving relationship with my crush! I want to punch Jin Woo's nose right now! I can feel like all the organs inside my body were burning out of anger.

"Her soon-to-be husband. Correction." Jin Woo chuckled, moving up his chin and faced Jung Woo Sung again... "And you are?"

"Jung Woo Sung. Officer Ha's workmate." He answered, unsmiling, showing his usual hard facial expression.

God, I don't know what kind of tension is this between the three of us. I want to run away. I felt being cornered by the man I hate the most and the man of my dreams. I bet Jin Woo has really no plans in ending his acting right now!

Jin Woo nodded and moved his head to look at me straight in the eyes. I gasped in surprise when his face gestured closer to mine. Fuck! What is he trying to do again? I want to push him aside. I felt so uncomfortable, and I'm barely holding myself with this asshole. I don't want Jung Woo Sung to see any of my anger just because of this ridiculous man beside me. Hell, why Jin Woo is doing this to me?