Chapter Twenty Four

Chae Yoon's POV

For the whole two weeks since the day Jin Woo gave me my dream house and proposed to me for a second wedding, everything happened so fast like a camera flash. We didn't waste time. We got busy for our second wedding preparation that Jin Woo and I filed leaves from work in between those weeks.

However, this time, every moment preparing about it was so overwhelming and so heartwarming. Like we were too excited about our upcoming wedding day. From the small details of my bridal gown to my husband's groom suit, our wedding theme, our wedding cake, guests of honors, wedding place, and etc.

Jin Woo and I both decided to have a beach wedding this time. It was our own choice, unlike the first wedding we had that was against our will. I couldn't keep the excitement I felt in my heart that almost every night before we go to sleep, I always talk to Jin Woo. Imagining what would happen on the day we will truly submit ourselves to God and have the acceptance from him for Jin Woo and me to become one, for real. To exchange our vows that surely will come from the bottom of our hearts, and to celebrate the big day for our love to each other.

My husband always makes sure everything is going to the right plan, especially making sure that everything I wanted for our wedding must be the one to follow. Though Jin Woo wants to give me my dream wedding, I told him that I still only want an intimate wedding. And gladly, he never complained even once. Imagine how lucky I am, right? I mean... Can you believe that? Because me, I still can't. I still can't get over that we will turn everything we've gone through in a right way, turning our marriage from an arranged one to real. I'll get the perfect chance to do what I exactly wanted from the very beginning. To marry the man I love; the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. Oh, God... I feel like I was dreaming. I feel like all of these were too good to be true.

...I turned my head to the right side when I saw Jin Woo running towards me and Pyo Chi Soo. We're currently here at one of the best cake shops in Korea. Tomorrow will be our beach wedding day, but something was bothering me last night. It was the wedding cake.

Before we go to bed, I admit to Jin Woo that the last cake tasting we had wasn't yet satisfying for me. I felt like I was still looking for more, or still, I couldn't find the perfect cake I wanted for our wedding. So earlier today, Jin Woo immediately called the cake shop and made an abrupt schedule for another cake tasting.

"Hon, I'm really sorry. I didn't expect my meeting would take too long." Said Jin Woo, panting a little. He leaned closer to me and kiss my forehead.

I smiled at him and cupped the side of his face. "No... Chi Soo and I just got here a while ago. It's okay, Hon." Then, I tiptoed, resting my hands on each side of his shoulders to have support as I showered a sweet and gentle kiss against my husband's lips.

"Omo! These two! You know, I can just do the wedding cake tasting alone and just go, suit yourselves in a room! Please!" Chi Soo butted in when our kiss lasted than I planned. Jin Woo didn't let go of my lips until we heard Chi Soo's annoying voice at us.

I turned to my backside and threw a slap on Chi Soo's sidearm... "It's not your wedding cake, Girly. I brought you here with me so you could help us, not to be our moment killer. Tss."

The three of us chuckled for a moment until one of the shop assistants came to us and guided us to enter a room full of cakes that were placed on top of a long table. We started tasting the sample cakes one by one. Jin Woo feeds me, and I also did the same to him. When Jin Woo accidentally put a cake frosting on my side lip, I blushed so much as he licks it using his own tongue. It was kind of embarrassing since there were other people aside from Chi Soo with us. I even got choked helplessly, but Jin Woo only gave me a teasing laugh. For a moment, we got paused, only looking at each other straight in the eyes.