Chapter Nine

Chae Yoon's POV

I woke up to the feeling that my private part was a bit swollen. Slowly, I moved my legs and turned my body to lay my stomach on the bed. Though I was a bit aching down there, the rest of my body was light and cloudy. I couldn't remember anymore when was the last time I felt like this. It's been a while, and I've missed having this kind of feeling.

I just had sex last night. Yes, I know. I'm fully aware of it. I remember it. I remember everything that happened. I remember every touch, every moan, every kiss, every bite, every thrust, and everything I felt that night full of lust. I remember all of it, and I fucking remember who's the man I just had sex with. It was the man I got married to yesterday, Yoo Jin Woo.

It wasn't planned. It accidentally happened, and I considered it a big mistake.

That shouldn't happen in the first place. Our marriage was planned by our grandmothers, but we both know that sex wasn't part of it. This wasn't the benefit I was expecting from this arranged marriage. It was the divorce I've been waiting for to happen, so I can get back to the normal life I had before meeting Jin Woo.

This happened because of that fucking juice! I have a feeling that something like a drug to increase sexual desire was put inside that liquid. After a few hours of settling my things in Jin Woo's guest room last night, I couldn't get myself to sleep, and I was so thirsty. I went to his kitchen area to find bottled water, but to my dismay, I only found plenty of that bottled juice in his refrigerator. I thought it was just a normal refresher, so I grabbed it since I could no longer bear the dryness in my throat. After taking a few gulps of it, I suddenly felt horny. Like super horny! My body was burning and dirty thoughts speedily ruled over my mind. I even thought to go to the bathroom and just touch my own body to release the lustfulness I was feeling. However, I ended up laying down on the sofa because I felt so dizzy and dopey. If only Jin Woo didn't come to me at that time, I could've stopped what had happened between us. Yet, my whole body had given up the moment his warm skin touches mine. Shit! That's really a shit!

Did Jin Woo plan it? My god! I will really fucking kill that pervert!

I couldn't accept the fact that my body betrayed me last night. I really have gone nuts. Never have I imagined doing that with Jin Woo. I fucking lost control. I felt like a piece of my pride was suddenly snatched away from me. I won't deny, I enjoyed the sex we had and that's what I hated the most in myself. I wasn't able to hold and control the horniness I felt that's why I've finally given up when we both fell down on the floor. Though Jin Woo wasn't that rough to me enough, I enjoyed the pleasure I received from him. It felt amazing. Jin Woo didn't know how many times I moaned his name inside my mind. I just couldn't express it verbally. While we were having sex, I tried to think that I was just doing it with Tae Gu, but fuck! All I could feel, and I could see was Jin Woo. He was the one giving me the astounding pleasure. No matter how I tried to convince myself, but I couldn't put Tae Gu in my mind anymore. I always think of Tae Gu whenever I wank myself ever since he was gone, but last night was different... I don't know why, but does that mean I'm finally letting go of Tae Gu after how many years? Why? I'm sure I don't have any feelings for Jin Woo, but why the fuck I enjoyed everything that we did last night?

I fucking couldn't accept it! I really couldn't believe what I have done! Yes, that's the reason why I chose to utter Tae Gu's name after Jin Woo released his orgasms. I just don't want him to think that I've already lost in our fucking little game too early. What happened to you Ha Chae Yoon? Why did you become a such damn loser? This is not you. You're not this kind of woman who easily gives up just because of fucking damn lust!

...I opened my eyes wider when I heard knocks on the door of the room where I was staying. I didn't know how I was able to get back in this bed. After pulling down Jin Woo above me last night, I couldn't remember anymore what had happened. Did he carry me going back here in his guest room? What did he feel after what happened? Was he got disappointed when he heard another man's name after we had sex? Hmmm... Well, I bet not.