Chapter 37

~Y/N POV~

My whole body was tingling all over from being engulfed in the warmth of my soulmate. I didn't need to be fully awake to know that.

A smile grew upon my face, eyes still closed even if I was awake right now.

I did need the bathroom but I didn't want to move from his arms securely wrapped around my torso while I laid on my side on this comfortable surface which was obviously a bed. But who's bed in the question, I don't even know where I am but I trust Jimin with my life so it would be somewhere safe for the both of us.

But when the thought about my parents came flooding my mind, fear and worry spread across my mind as well as my body that developed goose bumps all over my skin. My eyes shot open alerted to take in my surroundings just in case my parents did some how get the both of us together and they took us away but if anything they would of separated us, not keep us together.

I sat up and rolled off the bed, Jimin's warmth instantly leaving me but I had to be sure we weren't back at my parents house or somewhere familiar so I could ease my thoughts. Looking around the room, I came to find it was a boys bedroom at least and it's most definitely not my brothers bedroom. This bedroom was shades of blue and grey colours where as my brother likes bright colourful rooms to bring joy when he has his own space. Two different type of rooms this was. I've never been here before and that brought relief to me.

Taking a deep breath I calmed down after scanning the room, turning back to the bed to see Jimin now sitting up on the bed, leaning up against the headboard, rubbing his eyes with the back of his head and showing off his bed hair which made him so cute especially in the way he squints his eyes at me and pouts his lips. Adorable is what he is.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jimin

I nodded at him, after coming out of my trance of staring at him.

"Eh, yeah? Jimin where are we?"

Jimin blinked rapidly and grew a grin on his face.

"In my bedroom of course at my parents house." Jimin

My lips formed a large O, and I only just nodded back.

"Right, so erm I need the bathroom."

I shyly said, looking down to my feet, pressing my lips in a thin line just to hear him chuckle towards me.

"It's through that door there." Jimin

I looked up at him just to follow his direction where he was pointing to just to see a second door in the room, it was on the opposite side of the bed from where I was standing so I hummed at him, mumbling a small thanks and then rushed towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me locking it.

In our shared bond I could feel how amused he was about my reaction but he was also brimming full with adoration towards me and that was nice to feel from him. But any how I didn't bother to look around the very large bathroom and just carried on with my business, doing a pee, then washing my hands and walking back out the bathroom.

Closing the door I pressed my back against it, staring at Jimin calmly staring back at me, expressing a small smile on his face just sitting up right against his head board. This room is very dim lighted but that would be because of the time of night it is. I'm guessing since it appears to be dark outside. Just how long was I out for?

"Come here Y/n. There's some things I should tell you since you're up." Jimin

Patting the space beside him, his eyes never left mine. I nodded and wondered over to the bed again, crawling onto it and came to sit beside him against the headboard but he just pulled me close to him, his arms back around my upper body so I could rest the side of my head to his shoulder.

"So where are we?"

"My parents house in Busan." Jimin

I gasped but I didn't move even if I felt the need to, to look up at him but remained where I was.

"Busan? But that's so far away from school."

I felt him nod before placing his cheek to rest on the top of my head.

"It is but it's for the best so your parents don't know where you are." Jimin

"They're looking for me aren't they?"

Again he nods and I just groaned, facepalming myself but shaking my head. I knew this would happen, they aren't going to give up easy when it comes to finding me. First my brother and now me.

"Your parents have been on a war path since they figured it out and even questioned the guys about it after we left. Taehyung text me to tell me." Jimin

Now I felt bad, guilty that in some way they were all brought into it.

"Don't feel bad about it Y/n. They don't care if they're watched and constantly questioned. Plus the headmaster demanded that your parents leave them alone. He's actually on our side about this whole thing." Jimin

I lifted my head from his shoulder, turning my head to his direction but kept my focus staring at the end of the bed.

"Didn't your parents go speak to him about something?"

"They did. They had to tell him everything about us, about you really being a girl and the situation we're in. But before you panic he wont tell a soul about this, he and my dad go way back so there wont be any problems apart from your parents trying to find out where you are now." Jimin

Half of me was still ridden with worry and stress about that, about my parents coming looking for me. Then the other part of me was relieved to not be under their power anymore and I no longer have to pretend to be someone I'm not.

"Honestly Y/n everything will be fine. We're together now and that's all the matters. Nothing but us." Jimin

He cupped both my cheeks, turning my head to face him and planted a small yet tender kiss to my lips. I kissed him back of course, taking one of his hands from my cheek to hold and entwine our fingers together feeling those familiar sparks. Maybe running away from my parents wont be a bad thing and now I can actually be myself around my soulmate and others.

That's the dream anyway.