Chapter 36

~Y/N POV~

Yoongi had to be joking right?

I mean my parents couldn't possibly know about Jimin being my soulmate. How could they?

I never told them his name or anything about him so how could they know?

I don't understand but yet as I stare stunned at yoongis slouched form on the couch, looking up at Jimin standing beside him demanding an explanation I was lost for words right now. Even the worried glance from Mr Park and shocked expression from Mrs Park told me they too knew that this wasn't good if my parents know. I guess it's one of the things Jimin may have mentioned to them is that my parents hate Jimin and I but mostly me since they don't know Jimin.

My parents will do anything to keep us apart and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill me. My father has beat me enough to let me think that way in the past.

Yoongi sat up more straight but never taking his eyes off Jimin and sighed as if saddened by what he knows.

"Well it's safe to say that your bad feeling about Lucas was right all along." Yoongi

"Lucas?" Jimin

Yoongi nods and stands up from the couch, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his trousers.

"Yeah, I over heard him telling Y/n's parents about how close the two of you are and that you share a dorm together." Yoongi

"Wait! Does that mean Lucas has known all this time I'm a girl?"

Stepping forward towards both Jimin and Yoongi and away from Mr and Mrs Park but Yoongi nods at me and Jimin briefly turned his head to my direction over his shoulder and then back to Yoongi.

"I'm afraid so. From what I made out from their conversation Lucas may have even been hired to watch you around here and you dad wasn't happy about Jimin and that you both found each other. in fact they're about to take you out of here which is why I came here as fast as I could." Yoongi

I noticed the way Jimin shoulders tensed and balled up his fists but me, inside I was swarmed in self worry and fear. If they take me away from here, I'm sure that I will never see Jimin again, even worse they would kill me even if I am their blood, it doesn't seem to matter. Even my brother is missing and it makes me wonder every day if they had something to do with it. But right now, I was frozen on the spot, my heart beating ten times faster than it should and I started to feel light headed and dizzy. My breathing became hard and I clutched at my chest, pulling at my collar around my neck as if to try and get some air.

Jimin whipped his whole body around towards me and rushed to my side, grabbing onto my sides to give me that extra support before my legs buckled beneath me and I passed out as everything around me turned dark.

~JIMIN POV~

Catching Y/n in my arms, was easy enough since I knew this would happen to her, I felt her fear but it was obvious. The hard part was to see how fearful she is just by this simple news but to her it would be a big deal.

Concerned and scared for my soulmates well being I turned to look towards my parents watching us, both holding hands but my mom let go of my dad to come towards me, placing a gentle hand to my shoulder as I hold Y/n unconscious form to my chest, supporting her in any way I can.

"Mom we have to do something. I cant have her parents take her away from me, I've already lost her too many times before, I can't lose her again."

My mom stared at me, pressing her lips together, then proceeded to look down at Y/n's peaceful face and closed eyes, carefully swiping away any hair on her face. But then she turned over her shoulder towards my dad and together they nodded at one another and my dad's expression turned serious and almost cold even. I know that look, it means business.

Confused I watched my dad turn his back to me and take out his phone just to press to his ear.

"Honey is there anything you want to take with you before we go?" Mom

I shook my head and look down to Y/n's face, admiring her beauty as always but still scared for her safety.

"No I just want her. We have to take her with us."

She nodded at me but before she could say a word my dad came to stand by my side, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Jimin take Y/n to the car. Minho should be parked by the fountain by the time you reach it. Dear, we need to go speak to the headmaster about this." Dad

Holding out a hand for my mother she nodded and passed me a light smile, caressing my cheek before walking away with my dad towards the door. I was confused about what they were going to do and even Yoongi raised a brow watching my parents walk passed him.

"Dad wait! What are you doing?"

My mom opened the door and stepped out whilst my dad just stood there facing my direction.

"Jimin let me just say something. You are my son and I love you but you have lived many lives before I have and lost your soulmate every time. I think it's about time you get that help you need and just let your mother and I deal with everything else." Dad

With that said he left the dorm, closing the door behind him and the room just became silent. Yoongi and I stared at each other and he just shrugged but I couldn't help but feel like crying in this moment and grow even more respect for my parents if that were possible.

"Erm dude, I think we should get you and Y/n to that car before her parents find out where this dorm is." Yoongi

I nodded, coming back to reality and picked up Y/n, one arm under her arms and another under her legs. Yoongi opened the door back up wide enough for me to carry Y/n out the dorm and he closed it behind him just to follow me rushing towards the stairs. It's a long way down but its the only way carrying Y/n all the way down the stairs and out the building just to quickly walk at top pace with Yoongi by my side I seen the fountain in the centre of the campus by the road which just so happened to have that fancy black car with tinted windows and not to much surprise Minho, the family driver standing outside it and opening a door when she seen us coming.

"It's good to see you again Jimin." Minho

He bowed to me and I nodded at him, carefully getting into the car just place Y/n down on the back seat and do up her seatbelt and then step back out again so I could say a quick goodbye to Yoongi. I felt bad it wouldn't be a proper goodbye and I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to the others but I'm sure we'll see each other soon.

"This sucks that you both have to go." Yoongi

I nodded, bringing him into a hug and pat his back.

"I know tell the others I said bye, okay?"

"Yeah sure." Yoongi

Together we parted and I got into the car for Minho to close the door so I could wave towards Yoongi who waved back.

Minho walked around the car and go into the driver seat, ready to drive off which is what he did but that made me question how my parents were getting home but when I heard Minho explain it from the front, I relaxed a little but still tensed by the situation.

"You're parents will be picked up by Yoonsoo, in the next thirty minutes sir. Everything is handled so don't worry." Minho

Nodding I sat back in my seat, taking Y/n's form and pulling her close to my side so I could wrap my arm around her shoulder and cuddle into her side. Her parents may know the truth now but there's no way they're taking her away from me.

Not again.