Chapter 27

~JIMIN POV~

Y/n was so pent up with worry and fear earlier that when I got back from the shop I didn't waste any time in bringing her into my arms to cuddle in bed until she felt better.

As soon as I felt her fear I dropped everything and ran back to the dorms to comfort her. I didn't care I didn't explain to Namjoon or Yoongi about where I was going or even tell them that I left. All that mattered was that y/n needed me and within minutes I was there. Scooping her up into my arms to cuddle and make her feel better.

She's my soulmate so why wouldn't I do this?

After a while and she calmed down I took her downstairs to join the guys and watch movies all day like planned. After Namjoon and Yoongi came back of course but Yoongi did give me a scolding for running off like that without an explanation but when I explained to them why and they both seen y/n slightly on edge and unusually quiet cuddled up to me on my lap they knew something was up.

I didn't say why but Taehyung brought it up and told everyone it was because of this parents evening meeting coming to campus next week. They all knew about this by checking their phones like y/n did. I didn't but I didn't need to since I heard it in y/ns thoughts.

Pretty much all we did today was eat and watch movies and eventually y/n stopped thinking about the whole parents evening meeting and I did too so she wouldn't hear me and start thinking about it again. We just enjoyed the day chilling with our friends and talking, watching movies. It was great actually.

Then when y/n fell asleep on me I carried her upstairs to bed and made sure she was okay and settled and comfy enough of course then kissing her cheek as a Goodnight I left the bedroom to go back downstairs to the boys that were no longer watching the tv but talking amongst themselves while having drinks.

It had only been an hour since the alcohol came into the mix and I have only had one beer but that was about it. So coming into the living room again I grabbed my beer from the coffee table and sat back down on the couch next to Jin and smiled at him when I noticed he was watching me.

"She's still fast asleep huh?" Jin

I nodded and took a drink of my beer then set it down on my thigh.

"Yeah she is."

"She looked pretty stressed earlier Jimin. Are you sure she's okay now?" Hoseok

I nodded again and looked over at him on the opposite couch sitting in between Namjoon and Yoongi. Both Taehyung and Jungkook sat closer to the tv next to each other with bean bags.

"I'm certain she's fine now. She eventually stopped thinking about it."

"I didn't think her parents would be that bad to the point it makes her scared like that just to think another them." Yoongi

He said looking at me bringing his own bottle of beer to his lips and taking a drink as he stares at me for an answer.

"Yeah there's a lot we don't know I suppose."

I know what her parents are like now. When she told me I really felt for her, I felt bad for hating her when she was actually trying to protect me in her own way because they threatened my life. Which only angers me to think about and I even clench my fist thinking about it but sink down the thought so y/n doesn't notice and wake up.