Chapter 29

~Y/N POV~

"I'm telling you that I have the gift! I told you all and I was right!" Jin

"Jin I don't think boosting about taking a guess to who's kissing who and when is much to boost about. It's just coincidence." Yoongi

"Yah! I have it! It's like a calling to me. I'm always right when it comes to Taehyung and Jungkook." Jin

"Don't bring me and Tae into this." Jungkook

I bit my lip to stop the laughter so I wouldn't be brought into this further than I already was.

"Let's just drop this. Clearly sh...I mean HE is uncomfortable right now. Just stop already." Yoongi

I smiled at Yoongi in appreciation when he nods at me firmly but then leans in close to my ear ignoring the daggers that Jin is throwing his way.

"Don't worry about it but I have to say that now I know you're a girl, it's a little weird to now refer to you as a boy. I don't want to be rude." Yoongi

He whispered closely in my ear but I chuckled and shook my head.

"No, no. It's okay. I don't take offence."

He nods with a small hum and leans back again to sit back and slouch in his chair. The four of us were just waiting for the others to come with our lunches as it was easier to split up. One half goes to get the food while the other half of the group go find a table.

Today we made the decision to eat in the canteen but it's busy today because of the weather outside which is pouring it down with rain so no one wants to really go out there unless they have to.

"Where are they with our food? I'm starving!" Jin

"I can't wait. There hot dogs today." Jungkook

It was cute the way he bounced on his seat happily and lightly banging his fists on the table in front of him.

"You just want the sausage." Yoongi

"Huh? Of course I want the sausage it's the best pa- oh! I get what you mean." Jungkook

Jungkook clicked it together after seeing Yoongis devilish smirk and once realised he looked down to his lap shyly with blush upon his cheeks after Yoongi winked at him after he caught on. It was pretty funny so I giggled but this made Jungkook look up to me, lips parted and eyes widen in size.

"Dont laugh Sam. You want that sausage too! I think you forget that you tell me juicy details." Jungkook

I stopped immediately and sunk down in my chair refusing to say a word.

"What juicy details are we talking about?" Jin

"Yeah tell us. Don't leave us in the dark here." Yoongi

I shook my head at Jungkook desperately and prayed in my mind for Jimin to hurry up and save me from this embarrassment that Jungkook is about to create for me.

"Dont. Jungkook don't do it."

I told him but it was more like a warning. If he told then I'll tell them what he does with Taehyung and it's way worse than Jimin and I.

Jungkook only smirked at me mischievously and I knew there and then I was done for.

"Well you see y/n and jim-OUCH!!" Jungkook

He shouted, rubbing the back of his head after a corner of a sudden tray collided into his head as the culprit stands next to him eyeing him down amusingly.