Chapter 4

~Y/N POV~

The first morning here I have to say went smoothly.

We all had breakfast together, I got to know the guys a little more and even Jimin stuck around more too. I felt uncomfortable about it at first, seeing him sit quietly eating while everyone was just talking amongst themselves. Sometimes he would speak but not much. Thankfully though Jungkook has been right next to me since he is the only one here that knows my secret. The only one I can truly talk to about this.

My first class of the day was biology and it turns out I have all my classes with four of my dorm mates. Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin.

All my classes are with them for the rest of the school year so it seems. I was so happy that I got Jungkook in all my classes and even Hoseok since he's really easy to talk to.

Taehyung however has been acting weird. I don't know if it's just the way he is or what but he'll stare at me sometimes with a smirk on his face or wink at me. It's just weird.

But that doesn't bother me as much as it does that I'm around Jimin almost all the time now. When I thought karma was already bad by sharing a. Room with him I also have every day classes with him too.

This is gonna be so hard and I've already slipped from my wall twice in the last 24 hours of even being at this school.

Jimin's emotions since I slipped telling him I'm sorry have been all over the place. One minutes he's happy, then sad, then it turns to anger then it turns to guilt and then pity and then anger again. He's just everywhere, I can feel it. I know he's thinking about me and what I said in our little hidden link because that's all he's been thinking about.

I shouldn't have done that but I was too devastated thinking back to my reasons why I'm even doing this in the first place. For him.

After breakfast the five of us walked to our biology classroom, of course they had to show me where I was going since I had no idea where but it was easy enough to remember.

I had to introduce myself in front of the whole class which was embarrassing having all these guys look at me as if they were judging me because I'm a small looking guy. One of them even smirked at me which made me feel uneasy.

What was weird though was not only did Jungkook notice this guys look at me but Jimin did too. They both glared at the guy from their own desks before I took up a seat back next to Jungkook and Hoseok.

The desks were made up of one big table with three chairs on each desk. I sat in the middle of Jungkook and Hoseok feeling a little more secure. Hoseok may not know I'm a girl but I do feel more safe around him as I do with Jungkook.

"Okay so this morning I'd like to assign new groups meaning new partners on different tables. Then these partners will remain your partners for the rest of the school year, am I clear?" Teacher

Everyone said 'yes' in Union and the teacher nodded and started skimming through a list of names he made for new partners.

Sadly Jungkook and Hoseok were partnered with other people in the class which meant they had to move tables while I sat and waited in my seat for who I'd be paired up with.

"Lee Sam...." teacher

I straighten in my seat at the sound of my fake name, my brothers name.

"You're with Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. Boys sit next to Sam." Teacher

He gestured with his hand towards the empty seats on either side of me. I however froze feeling Jungkooks eyes on the back of my head, thankful he only moved one table behind me.

"Well hello there new partner. It's funny how we've come to be like this isn't it?" Taehyung

He drops his bag to the floor winking at me and taking up a seat to my left side.

"Yeah I guess so."

I commented shrugging it off. Taehyung grins and leans closer to my side, until he's very close to my face that I have to lean back to get some space form him.

"You know seeing you up this close I bet you'd be a pretty girl. I bet your sister is hot." Taehyung

I widen my eyes staring at him in shock. Taehyung laughs at me reaction but yet doesn't move.

"Tae give him some room would you? No one wants to smell your fishy breath in the morning." Jimin

He came to my rescue taking a seat on my right side without looking at us but opening his school bag to grab a pen. Taehyung rolls his eyes at the insult and moves back to only slam his hand on the desk and lean over the table to look at Jimin from my other side.

"I do not have fishy breath thank you very much!" Taehyung

"Mr Kim! That is enough, unless you want detention today I advice to keep it quiet, understood?" Teacher

Taehyung grumbles in annoyance, sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes I understand." Taehyung

"Good. Now take out your book to page 104 and we'll go over today's lesson." Teacher

I didn't have a book yet. I still had to go to the library and pick out the books I need. I stuck up my hand while the teacher was already writing on the black board but a sudden book that I needed was dropped in front of me.

"Here take this one. I had an extra anyway." Jimin

I eyes the book carefully before watching Jimin take out another book, the exact copy of the biology book we needed.

"Thank you."

"Sure." Jimin

I heard him mumble but from his side I could feel his gratitude just because I was polite. If only he could feel mine.

The lesson continued taking notes and listening to the teachers lectures. I made sure to try and not touch Jimin as much as possible so he wouldn't feel the tingle we would have from touching. That would be a big risk.

After an hour the bell rang for next lesson so I gathered my things and put them in my bag while standing up as everyone else was.

"Tae I need to speak with you." Jungkook

He spoke harshly from behind me so I turned around to see him already gripping onto Taehyungs shoulder and dragging him out the classroom without another word.

That was weird.

I turned back around to my bag that I placed on the desk but handed Jimin the book back but he only blankly stared at it, swinging his own bag over his shoulder.

"Keep it. It saves you from picking up another book front he library." Jimin

"Oh, well thanks."

He shrugged like it was nothing but only found him to start staring at my face. At first he was blank but then squinted his eyes when all I could do was stare back uncomfortably shifting on my own two feet.

Again he was confused and that was starting to piss him off. I could feel it, I could start to see it showing on his face before he scoffed and stormed out of the class room like nothing happened.

"Don't mind him. He's going through things. I'll show you to our next class! Maths!!" Hoseok

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started to guide me out the classroom with a beat in his step. This Hoseok guy must always be happy or something?

But my main focus was on how Jimin was feeling right now. Can he feel me around him even without my side of connection?